small piston double acting hydraulic cylinder
Eaton, parker, hercules, prince, cross type double acting hydraulic cylinder are used for Trailer, Agricultural Machinery, Garbage Truck, Landing Platform etc.
Tsingshi hydraulic Customers, MAN, JAC, VOLVO, SHACMAN, DAF, JMC, HUNO, CIMC, SINOTRUK, TATRA,BENS,XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.FENG, FOTON,etc.
1.Piston rod electroplate hard chrome;
2.lighter and easier to maintenance double acting hydraulic cylinder;
3.High quality alloy seamless steel pipe have better mechanical properties;
4.The world famous brands of seals, such as Parker, Merkel, Hallite, Kaden, etc;
5.World-class processing technology ensures stable and reliable quality.
|double acting hydraulic cylinder DATA
|Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, 27SiMn,45#,20#,etc
|40-300mm, Heat treatment, honing, rolling
|30-280mm, plated nickel or hard Chrome or ceramic
|Parker, Merkel, Hallite, Kaden, etc
|Sandblasting, primer paint, middle paint, finish paint,
Color can paint according to customer demands.
|double acting hydraulic cylinder
|Pin-eye , flange, trunnion mount,ball mount, screw thread.
FC, FE, FEE, FSE,TPIN
|16-20Mpa double acting hydraulic cylinder
|-50°C to +100°C
Tsingshi hydraulic is a hydraulic telescopic cylinder for dump tipper truck company which takes up with hydraulic design, R&D, manufacturer, sell and service hydraulic products-double acting hydraulic cylinder.
-double acting hydraulic cylinder Certification ISO9001 TS16949, etc;
-mini double acting hydraulic cylinder Export to North America, South America, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, South Africa, Europe, Middle East, etc;
-ODM&OEM small double acting hydraulic cylinder according to client’s requirements;
-Professional manufacturer& supplier of Hydraulic Cylinders over 30 years;
-The micro double acting hydraulic cylinder can be used for Dump Truck, Tipper Truck, Trailer, Agricultural Machinery, Garbage Truck,Landing Platform etc; We can produce the follow brand hydraulic cylinder. HYVA, BINOTTO, EDBRO, PENTA, MAILHOT, CUSTOM HOIST, MUNCIE, METARIS, HYDRAULEX GLOBAL, HYCO, PARKER, COMMERCIAL HYDRAULICS, MEILLER. WTJX, XT, JX, HCIC, ZX, SZ, SJ.
HIGH QUALITITY GUARANTEE-double acting hydraulic cylinder
-Professional technical team.
-Perfect after-sales service system.
-ODM&OEM Hydraulic Cylinder according to customer needs.
-Strong Hydraulic Cylinder production capacity to ensure fast delivery.
-Guarantee Quality. Every process must be inspected, all products need be tested before leaving the factory.
<hydraulic cylinder double acting Leak Test
<mini hydraulic cylinder Buffer Test
<small hydraulic cylinder Reliability Test
<micro hydraulic cylinder Full Stroke Test
<mini double acting hydraulic cylinder Operation Test
<micro double acting hydraulic cylinder Pressure Tight Test
<small double acting hydraulic cylinder Load Efficiency Test
<double action hydraulic cylinder Start-up Pressure Test
<double acting hydraulic cylinder Testing the Effect of Limit
SALES AND SERVICE
ONE WORLD ONE LOVE
How do hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating specific features and materials that ensure their durability, reliability, and performance. The ability of hydraulic cylinders to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive environments, and other harsh conditions is crucial for their successful operation in a wide range of applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments:
1. Temperature Range:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to operate within a specified temperature range. The materials used in their construction, such as cylinder barrels, pistons, seals, and lubricants, are selected to withstand the anticipated temperature variations. Specialized seals and O-rings made from materials like nitrile, Viton, or polyurethane are used to maintain their sealing properties over a wide temperature range. Heat-resistant coatings or thermal insulation may be applied to certain components to protect them from high temperatures.
2. Thermal Expansion:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to accommodate thermal expansion and contraction that occurs with temperature changes. The materials used in their construction have different coefficients of thermal expansion, allowing the cylinder components to expand or contract at a similar rate. This design consideration prevents excessive stress, binding, or leakage that could result from thermal expansion or contraction.
3. Heat Dissipation:
– In applications where hydraulic cylinders are subjected to high temperatures, heat dissipation mechanisms are employed to prevent overheating. Cooling fins or heat sinks may be incorporated into the cylinder design to increase the surface area for heat transfer. In some cases, external cooling methods such as air or liquid cooling systems can be used to maintain optimal operating temperatures.
4. Corrosion Resistance:
– Hydraulic cylinders used in harsh operating environments are constructed from materials that exhibit excellent corrosion resistance. Stainless steel, chrome-plated steel, or other corrosion-resistant alloys are commonly used for cylinder components exposed to corrosive substances or environments. Additionally, surface treatments such as coatings, plating, or specialized paints can provide an extra layer of protection against corrosion.
5. Sealing Systems:
– Hydraulic cylinders employ sealing systems that are specifically designed to withstand harsh operating environments. The seals used in hydraulic cylinders are selected based on their resistance to temperature extremes, chemicals, abrasion, and other environmental factors. Specialized seal designs, such as wiper seals, rod seals, or high-temperature seals, are utilized to maintain effective sealing and prevent contamination of the hydraulic fluid.
– Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of hydraulic cylinders, particularly in harsh operating environments. Lubricants are selected based on their ability to withstand high temperatures, resist oxidation, and provide effective lubrication under extreme conditions. Regular maintenance and lubrication practices ensure that the cylinder components continue to operate smoothly and reduce the effects of wear and friction.
7. Robust Construction:
– Hydraulic cylinders designed for harsh operating environments are built with robust construction techniques to withstand the rigors of such conditions. The cylinder barrels, rods, and other components are manufactured to meet strict quality and durability standards. Welded or bolted construction methods are employed to ensure the structural integrity of the cylinders. Reinforcements, such as flanges or tie rods, may be added to enhance the cylinder’s strength and resistance to external forces.
8. Environmental Protection:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with additional protective features to shield them from harsh operating environments. Protective covers, boots, or bellows can be used to prevent contaminants, debris, or moisture from entering the cylinder and compromising its performance. These protective measures help extend the service life of hydraulic cylinders in demanding conditions.
9. Compliance with Standards:
– Hydraulic cylinders manufactured for specific industries or applications often comply with industry standards or regulations related to operating temperature ranges, environmental conditions, or safety requirements. Compliance with these standards ensures that hydraulic cylinders are designed and tested to meet the specific demands of their intended operating environments.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating suitable materials, thermal expansion considerations, heat dissipation mechanisms, corrosion-resistant components, specialized sealing systems, proper lubrication, robust construction techniques, protective features, and compliance with industry standards. These design considerations and features enable hydraulic cylinders to operate reliably and effectively in a wide range of demanding applications and environmental conditions.
Contribution of Hydraulic Cylinders to the Precision of Robotic and Automation Systems
Hydraulic cylinders play a significant role in enhancing the precision of robotic and automation systems. These systems rely on precise and controlled movements to perform various tasks with accuracy and repeatability. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders contribute to the precision of robotic and automation systems:
- Precise Positioning: Hydraulic cylinders enable precise positioning of robotic arms or automation components. They provide accurate control over the linear motion required for tasks such as picking, placing, and assembly. By precisely controlling the extension and retraction of the hydraulic cylinder, the system can achieve the desired position with high accuracy, ensuring precise alignment and consistent results.
- Controlled Motion: Hydraulic cylinders offer controlled and smooth motion, which is crucial for precise operation in robotic and automation systems. The flow of hydraulic fluid can be precisely regulated to control the speed and acceleration of the cylinder’s movement. This precise control allows for gentle and controlled movements, minimizing vibrations, overshooting, or jerky motions that could affect the accuracy of the system.
- Force Control: Hydraulic cylinders provide force control capabilities that contribute to precision in robotic and automation systems. By adjusting the hydraulic pressure, the force exerted by the cylinder can be precisely controlled. This is particularly valuable in applications that require delicate force-sensitive tasks, such as gripping fragile objects or performing precise force feedback during assembly or testing processes.
- Load Handling: Hydraulic cylinders are capable of handling heavy loads, allowing robotic and automation systems to manipulate and transport objects with precision. The high force capabilities of hydraulic cylinders ensure secure and stable handling of loads, minimizing the risk of slippage or imprecise positioning. This is crucial in applications where precise control over heavy objects is required, such as material handling or industrial assembly processes.
- Durability and Reliability: Hydraulic cylinders are known for their durability and reliability in demanding industrial environments. The ability to withstand repeated use, high loads, and harsh conditions ensures consistent performance over time. This reliability contributes to the precision of robotic and automation systems, as any deviation or failure in the cylinder’s movement could lead to inaccuracies or disruptions in the system’s operation.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders make significant contributions to the precision of robotic and automation systems by enabling precise positioning, controlled motion, force control, load handling, and offering durability and reliability. These capabilities ensure accurate and repeatable movements, minimize errors, and enhance the overall precision of the system. By incorporating hydraulic cylinders into robotic and automation systems, manufacturers can achieve higher levels of precision, efficiency, and productivity in various industrial applications.
How do hydraulic cylinders generate force and motion using hydraulic fluid?
Hydraulic cylinders generate force and motion by utilizing the principles of fluid mechanics, specifically Pascal’s law, in conjunction with the properties of hydraulic fluid. The process involves the conversion of hydraulic energy into mechanical force and linear motion. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders achieve this:
1. Pascal’s Law:
– Hydraulic cylinders operate based on Pascal’s law, which states that when pressure is applied to a fluid in a confined space, it is transmitted equally in all directions. In the context of hydraulic cylinders, this means that when hydraulic fluid is pressurized, the force is evenly distributed throughout the fluid and transmitted to all surfaces in contact with the fluid.
2. Hydraulic Fluid and Pressure:
– Hydraulic systems use a specialized fluid, typically hydraulic oil, as the working medium. This fluid is stored in a reservoir and circulated through the system by a hydraulic pump. The pump pressurizes the fluid, creating hydraulic pressure that can be controlled and directed to various components, including hydraulic cylinders.
3. Cylinder Design and Components:
– Hydraulic cylinders consist of several key components, including a cylindrical barrel, a piston, a piston rod, and various seals. The barrel is a hollow tube that houses the piston and allows for fluid flow. The piston divides the cylinder into two chambers: the rod side and the cap side. The piston rod extends from the piston and provides a connection point for external loads. Seals are used to prevent fluid leakage and maintain hydraulic pressure within the cylinder.
4. Fluid Input and Motion:
– To generate force and motion, hydraulic fluid is directed into one side of the cylinder, creating pressure on the corresponding surface of the piston. This pressure is transmitted through the fluid to the other side of the piston.
5. Force Generation:
– The force generated by a hydraulic cylinder is a result of the pressure applied to a specific surface area of the piston. The force exerted by the hydraulic cylinder can be calculated using the formula: Force = Pressure × Area. The area is determined by the diameter of the piston or the piston rod, depending on which side of the cylinder the fluid is acting upon.
6. Linear Motion:
– As the pressurized hydraulic fluid acts on the piston, it generates a force that moves the piston in a linear direction within the cylinder. This linear motion is transferred to the piston rod, which extends or retracts accordingly. The piston rod can be connected to external components or machinery, allowing the generated force to perform various tasks, such as lifting, pushing, pulling, or controlling mechanisms.
7. Control and Regulation:
– The force and motion generated by hydraulic cylinders can be controlled and regulated by adjusting the flow of hydraulic fluid into the cylinder. By regulating the flow rate, pressure, and direction of the fluid, the speed, force, and direction of the cylinder’s movement can be precisely controlled. This control allows for accurate positioning, smooth operation, and synchronization of multiple cylinders in complex machinery.
8. Return and Recirculation of Fluid:
– After the hydraulic cylinder completes its stroke, the hydraulic fluid on the opposite side of the piston needs to be returned to the reservoir. This is typically achieved through hydraulic valves that control the flow direction, allowing the fluid to return and be recirculated in the system for further use.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders generate force and motion by utilizing the principles of Pascal’s law. Pressurized hydraulic fluid acts on the piston, creating force that moves the piston in a linear direction. This linear motion is transferred to the piston rod, allowing the generated force to perform various tasks. By controlling the flow of hydraulic fluid, the force and motion of hydraulic cylinders can be precisely regulated, contributing to their versatility and wide range of applications in machinery.
editor by CX 2023-10-18