CHINAMFG type SAT S63DC-47-92 Replacement Dump Hoist Cylinder
Parker Type Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinders are widely used in North America and South America.
Our company enjoys a reputation for quality custom built cylinders that demonstrate engineering know how and adept manufacturing.
|Up to 20″
|Up to 500″
|Up to 10000psi
|Materials & Coatings
Parker type mobile cylinder is recognized as the brand of hydraulic cylinders for mobile equipment and leading products to refuse, mining, truck, material handling, and positioning markets. Parker’s Mobile Cylinder Division products include double and single acting telescopic cylinders, rod cylinders, and “smart cylinders” with internal electronic controls.
|Single-Acting Telescopic Cylinders
|Dump Hoist / Body Raise / Tipping
|Base End Mount Type
|Rod End Mount Type
|Pin -eye drilled thru lug
|Tele Largest Stage OD
|Telescopic Number of Stages
Hydraulic cylinders are the most effective and efficient method of pushing, pulling, lifting, and lowering.
Nowadays hydraulic cylinders play an essential role in daily application and industry:
√ Earthmoving & Construction
√ Agriculture &Forestry
√Waste Management & Material Handing
√Ship crane & offshore
Selecting the right cylinders for an application is critical in obtaining maximum performance and reliability.
ROCA team considers all your concerns to suit your hydraulic cylinder requirements.
Together, we work out the best design solution for your application.
Q1.Do you have MOQ?
Depending on different ideas, Can be negotiated. The larger the quantity is, the competitive the unit price will be.
Q2.Should the customer pay the delivery fee, How much is it?
For the delivery fee, many samples are being requested to be sent, so we must get the delivery fee.
If you tell me to use the appointed Express, you will give me your express account or you will pay according to the Express.
If you do not request, I will choose a cheap one in China.
Q3.How about the after sale service?
1) We will always keep the quality the same as the buyer’s samples and if there is something with the quality, we will make compensation for our customers.
2) We will suggest our packing and take charge in our packing, we will keep the goods safe in the delivery.
3) We will trace the goods from the production to selling, we will solve the problems in the selling for our customers.
Q4.When can I get a price?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry.
Q5: Are you a trade company or manufacturer?
We are a professional manufacturer with our factory.
Can hydraulic cylinders be retrofitted onto existing equipment for improved functionality?
Yes, hydraulic cylinders can be retrofitted onto existing equipment to enhance functionality and performance. Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto existing machinery or equipment offers several benefits, including increased power, improved control, enhanced precision, and versatility. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders can be retrofitted onto existing equipment for improved functionality:
1. Increased Power:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders allows for the addition of hydraulic power to the existing equipment. By integrating hydraulic cylinders, the equipment can generate higher forces and handle heavier loads. This increased power enables the equipment to perform tasks that were previously challenging or impossible. For example, a retrofit hydraulic cylinder on a crane can enhance its lifting capacity and enable it to handle heavier loads more efficiently.
2. Improved Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders provide precise control over the motion and positioning of equipment. By retrofitting hydraulic cylinders, operators gain better control over the speed, force, and direction of movement. The addition of hydraulic control valves and a hydraulic power unit allows for fine-tuning of the equipment’s operation. Improved control facilitates safer and more efficient operation, reducing the risk of damage and improving overall productivity.
3. Enhanced Precision:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto existing equipment can significantly improve precision and accuracy. Hydraulic systems offer precise control over movement, enabling smooth and controlled motion. This enhanced precision is beneficial in applications where precise positioning or repetitive movements are required. For instance, retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto a robotic arm can enhance its accuracy and repeatability, making it more suitable for tasks that demand high precision.
4. Versatility and Adaptability:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders can increase the versatility and adaptability of existing equipment. Hydraulic systems can be easily integrated with various types of machinery, allowing for the utilization of hydraulic power across different applications. The modular nature of hydraulic components facilitates the retrofitting process, enabling the equipment to perform a broader range of tasks. This versatility is particularly advantageous in industries where equipment needs to adapt to changing operational requirements.
5. Retrofit Kits and Customization:
– Manufacturers often provide retrofit kits that include all the necessary components for integrating hydraulic cylinders onto existing equipment. These kits typically consist of hydraulic cylinders, mounting brackets, hoses, fittings, control valves, and other required accessories. Retrofit kits simplify the retrofitting process and ensure compatibility between the hydraulic components and the existing equipment. Additionally, manufacturers can offer customization options to tailor the retrofit solution to specific equipment and application needs.
6. Cost-Effective Solution:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto existing equipment can be a cost-effective solution compared to purchasing new machinery. By leveraging the existing equipment’s structural framework and mechanical components, the overall cost of upgrading can be reduced. Retrofitting also minimizes downtime since the equipment does not need to be completely replaced. Furthermore, the improved functionality and performance resulting from the retrofit can lead to increased productivity and cost savings in the long run.
7. Professional Installation and Expertise:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto existing equipment often requires professional installation and expertise. Working with experienced hydraulic system integrators or manufacturers ensures proper installation, compatibility, and optimal performance of the retrofit solution. These professionals can assess the existing equipment, recommend suitable hydraulic components, and carry out the retrofitting process efficiently. Their knowledge and expertise contribute to the successful integration of hydraulic cylinders and the overall improvement of equipment functionality.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can indeed be retrofitted onto existing equipment to improve functionality. This retrofitting process offers advantages such as increased power, improved control, enhanced precision, versatility, cost-effectiveness, and access to retrofit kits and customization options. By retrofitting hydraulic cylinders, existing equipment can be upgraded to meet evolving operational needs, extend its lifespan, and enhance overall performance.
Handling Challenges of Different Fluid Viscosities in Hydraulic Cylinders
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle the challenges associated with different fluid viscosities. The viscosity of hydraulic fluid can vary based on temperature, type of fluid used, and other factors. Hydraulic systems need to accommodate these variations to ensure optimal performance and efficiency. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders handle the challenges of different fluid viscosities:
- Fluid Selection: Hydraulic cylinders are designed to work with a range of hydraulic fluids, each with its specific viscosity characteristics. The selection of an appropriate fluid with the desired viscosity is crucial to ensure optimal performance. Manufacturers provide guidelines regarding the recommended viscosity range for specific hydraulic systems and cylinders. By choosing the right fluid, hydraulic cylinders can effectively handle the challenges posed by different fluid viscosities.
- Viscosity Compensation: Hydraulic systems often incorporate features to compensate for variations in fluid viscosity. For example, some hydraulic systems utilize pressure compensating valves that adjust the flow rate based on the viscosity of the fluid. This compensation ensures consistent performance across different operating conditions and fluid viscosities. Hydraulic cylinders work in conjunction with these compensation mechanisms to maintain precision and control, regardless of the fluid viscosity.
- Temperature Control: Fluid viscosity is highly dependent on temperature. Hydraulic cylinders employ various temperature control mechanisms to address the challenges posed by temperature-induced viscosity changes. Heat exchangers, coolers, and thermostatic valves are commonly used to regulate the temperature of the hydraulic fluid within the system. By controlling the fluid temperature, hydraulic cylinders can maintain the desired viscosity range, ensuring reliable and efficient operation.
- Efficient Filtration: Contaminants in hydraulic fluid can affect its viscosity and overall performance. Hydraulic systems incorporate efficient filtration systems to remove particles and impurities from the fluid. Clean fluid with the appropriate viscosity ensures optimal functioning of hydraulic cylinders. Regular maintenance and filter replacements are essential to uphold the desired fluid viscosity and prevent issues related to fluid contamination.
- Proper Lubrication: Different fluid viscosities can impact the lubrication properties within hydraulic cylinders. Lubrication is essential for minimizing friction and wear between moving parts. Hydraulic systems employ lubricants specifically formulated for the anticipated fluid viscosity range. Adequate lubrication ensures smooth operation and extends the lifespan of hydraulic cylinders, even in the presence of varying fluid viscosities.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders employ various strategies to handle the challenges associated with different fluid viscosities. By selecting appropriate fluids, incorporating viscosity compensation mechanisms, controlling temperature, implementing efficient filtration, and ensuring proper lubrication, hydraulic cylinders can accommodate variations in fluid viscosity. These measures enable hydraulic systems to deliver consistent performance, precise control, and efficient operation across different fluid viscosity ranges.
What safety precautions should be followed when working with hydraulic cylinders?
Working with hydraulic cylinders requires strict adherence to safety precautions to prevent accidents, injuries, and damage to equipment or property. Hydraulic systems operate under high pressures and involve moving parts, which can pose serious hazards if not handled properly. Here’s a detailed explanation of the safety precautions that should be followed when working with hydraulic cylinders:
1. Training and Knowledge:
– Ensure that personnel working with hydraulic cylinders have received adequate training and possess a thorough understanding of hydraulic system operation, maintenance, and safety protocols. Proper training should cover topics such as hydraulic principles, pressure ratings, safe work practices, and emergency procedures. Only trained and authorized personnel should be allowed to handle hydraulic cylinders.
2. Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
– Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment when working with hydraulic cylinders. This may include safety glasses, gloves, protective clothing, and steel-toed boots. PPE helps protect against potential hazards, such as hydraulic fluid leaks, flying debris, or accidental contact with moving parts.
3. Hydraulic System Inspection:
– Before working with hydraulic cylinders, inspect the entire hydraulic system for any signs of damage, leaks, or loose connections. Check hydraulic hoses, fittings, valves, and cylinders for integrity and secure fastening. If any issues are detected, the system should be repaired or serviced before operation.
4. Relieve Pressure:
– Before performing any maintenance or disassembly on a hydraulic cylinder, it is crucial to relieve the pressure in the system. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to properly release pressure and ensure that the hydraulic cylinder is depressurized before starting any work. Failure to do so can result in sudden and uncontrolled movement of the cylinder or hydraulic lines, leading to serious injuries.
5. Lockout/Tagout Procedures:
– Implement lockout/tagout procedures to prevent accidental energization of the hydraulic system while maintenance or repair work is being conducted. Lockout/tagout involves isolating the energy source, such as shutting off the hydraulic pump and locking or tagging the controls to prevent unauthorized operation. This procedure ensures that the hydraulic cylinder remains in a safe, non-operational state during maintenance activities.
6. Use Proper Lifting Techniques:
– When working with heavy hydraulic cylinders or components, use proper lifting techniques and equipment to avoid strain or injury. Hydraulic cylinders can be heavy and awkward to handle, so ensure that lifting equipment, such as cranes or hoists, is properly rated and used correctly. Follow safe lifting practices, including securing the load and maintaining a stable lifting posture.
7. Hydraulic Fluid Handling:
– Handle hydraulic fluid with care and follow proper procedures for fluid filling, transfer, and disposal. Avoid contact with the skin or eyes, as hydraulic fluid may be hazardous. Use appropriate containers and equipment to prevent spills or leaks. If any hydraulic fluid comes into contact with the skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical attention if necessary.
8. Regular Maintenance:
– Perform regular maintenance and inspections on hydraulic cylinders to ensure their safe and reliable operation. This includes checking for leaks, inspecting seals, monitoring fluid levels, and conducting periodic servicing as recommended by the manufacturer. Proper maintenance helps prevent unexpected failures and ensures the continued safe use of hydraulic cylinders.
9. Follow Manufacturer Guidelines:
– Always follow the manufacturer’s guidelines, instructions, and recommendations for the specific hydraulic cylinders and equipment being used. Manufacturers provide important safety information, maintenance schedules, and operational guidelines that should be strictly adhered to for safe and optimal performance.
10. Emergency Preparedness:
– Be prepared for potential emergencies by having appropriate safety equipment, such as fire extinguishers, first aid kits, and emergency eyewash stations, readily available. Establish clear communication channels and emergency response procedures to promptly address any accidents, leaks, or injuries that may occur during hydraulic cylinder operations.
By following these safety precautions, individuals working with hydraulic cylinders can minimize the risk of accidents, injuries, and property damage. It is essential to prioritize safety, maintain awareness of potential hazards, and ensure compliance with relevant safety regulations and industry standards.
editor by CX 2023-10-18