|HSG Series Hydraulic Cylinder
|7/14/16/21/31.5MPa 37.5/63MPa Can be Customized
|Aluminum, Cast Iron,45mnb Steel, Stainless Steel
|Rod Surface Hardness
|-40°C to +120 °C
|Black, Yellow, Blue, Brown, Customizable
|7-15 Days, Also depending on specific demands
|50,000Pcs per year
Working Flow: About Us
Tongte designs and manufactures durable, heavy-duty hydraulic products and accessories and offers lifecycle services to them. We constantly develop our machine base and operations to meet customer-specific needs and remain leaders in the industry. Beyond all else, we want to be the trusted, groundbreaking partner our customers truly need.
In addition to the customized cylinders, CHINAMFG offers hydraulic power units, Electric-Hydraulic linear actuators, piston accumulators, system configurations, and versatile services such as repair and manufacturing services. The modern production facilities are located in HangZhou, ZheJiang (China) where production started in 2001. The core values of Tongke guiding its business strongly are commitment, sustainability, interaction, and customer-first.
We possess over 20 years of experience in the industry and extensive global market experience, our customers are located all over the world, and we truly commit to the customers’ needs – these are the success factors of our family-owned company. Our vision is to grow and expand the business further into global markets.
Q1: What does your company do?
A: we are a supplier of high-quality hydraulic products including Hydraulic Cylinders, Hydraulic Power packs, Hydraulic Linear, and other Hydraulic components.
Q2:Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q3:Are you able to make Non-standard or customized products?
A: Yes, we can.
Q3: How long is your delivery time?
A: Normally, the delivery time is 7 days if we have stock, and 15-30 working days if we don’t. but it
also depends on the product
requirements and quantity.
Q4: Do you provide samples? are the samples free or not?
A: Yes, we can provide samples, but they are not free of charge.
Q5: What are your payment terms?
A: 30% deposit T/T or Irrevocable L/C at sight, If you have any questions, please feel free to
Q6: What is your warranty policy?
A: All our products are warranted for 1 full year from the date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship. Each individual product will be strictly inspected on our factory QC Process
System before shipment. We also have a Customer Service team to respond to customers’ questions within 12 hours.
How do hydraulic cylinders ensure smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery?
Hydraulic cylinders play a vital role in ensuring smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery. Their design and operation allow for precise control over the motion of heavy loads, resulting in efficient and reliable performance. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders contribute to smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery:
1. Hydraulic Fluid and Pressure:
– Hydraulic cylinders operate by utilizing hydraulic fluid, typically oil, to transmit force and motion. The fluid is pressurized by a hydraulic pump, creating a force that acts on the piston inside the cylinder. The pressure of the hydraulic fluid can be precisely controlled, allowing for smooth and gradual movement of heavy machinery. The fluid’s incompressibility ensures that the force is evenly distributed, resulting in consistent and predictable motion.
2. Piston and Cylinder Design:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed with precision to ensure smooth movement. The piston and cylinder bore are machined to tight tolerances, reducing friction and minimizing internal leakage. This precise fit between the piston and cylinder walls helps maintain consistent motion without jerks or sudden changes in speed. Additionally, the use of high-quality seals and lubrication further enhances the smooth operation of the cylinder.
3. Control Valves and Flow Control:
– Hydraulic systems incorporate control valves that regulate the flow of hydraulic fluid into and out of the cylinder. These valves allow for precise control over the speed and direction of the cylinder’s movement. By adjusting the flow rate, operators can achieve smooth and controlled motion of heavy machinery, avoiding sudden starts or stops. Flow control valves also enable speed adjustment, ensuring consistent movement even under varying loads or operating conditions.
4. Cushioning and Damping:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with cushioning mechanisms to absorb shock and minimize impacts during the movement of heavy machinery. Cushioning is achieved by incorporating specialized valves or adjustable orifices in the cylinder, which restrict the flow of hydraulic fluid near the end of the stroke. This gradual deceleration helps prevent sudden jolts or vibrations, maintaining smooth and consistent movement while reducing stress on the machinery and its components.
5. Load Balancing:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be designed and arranged in a system to balance the load and distribute forces evenly. By utilizing multiple cylinders in parallel or series configurations, heavy machinery can achieve balanced movement, preventing uneven stress and ensuring smooth operation. Load balancing also helps minimize the risk of component failure and enhances the overall stability and longevity of the machinery.
6. Feedback and Control Systems:
– Advanced hydraulic systems incorporate feedback sensors and control systems to monitor and adjust the movement of heavy machinery. These sensors provide real-time information about the position, speed, and force exerted by the hydraulic cylinders. The control system processes this data and adjusts the flow of hydraulic fluid accordingly to maintain smooth and consistent movement. By continuously monitoring and regulating the cylinder’s operation, feedback and control systems contribute to precise and reliable motion control.
7. Maintenance and Servicing:
– Regular maintenance and servicing of hydraulic cylinders are essential to ensure their smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery. Proper lubrication, inspection of seals, and replacement of worn-out components help maintain optimal performance. Preventive maintenance practices, such as filter replacements and fluid analysis, also contribute to the longevity and reliability of hydraulic systems, ensuring consistent movement over time.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders ensure smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery through the use of hydraulic fluid and pressure, precise piston and cylinder design, control valves and flow control, cushioning and damping mechanisms, load balancing, feedback and control systems, and regular maintenance and servicing. By leveraging these features, hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and control to handle heavy loads while maintaining precise and reliable motion, enhancing the overall performance and productivity of heavy machinery in various industrial applications.
What considerations are important when selecting hydraulic cylinders for mobile equipment?
To select hydraulic cylinders for mobile equipment, several important considerations need to be taken into account. Here are the key factors to consider:
- Load Capacity: Determine the maximum load or force that the hydraulic cylinder will need to support. This includes both the static load and any dynamic or shock loads that may be encountered during operation.
- Stroke Length: Consider the required stroke length, which is the distance the hydraulic cylinder can extend and retract. Ensure that the stroke length is sufficient for the specific application and range of motion needed.
- Operating Pressure: Determine the maximum operating pressure required for the hydraulic system. This will depend on the load and the specific application. Select a hydraulic cylinder with a pressure rating that exceeds the maximum operating pressure to ensure safety and durability.
- Mounting Style: Consider the available space and the mounting requirements of the mobile equipment. Hydraulic cylinders come in various mounting styles, such as flange, trunnion, clevis, and pivot, among others. Choose a mounting style that is compatible with the equipment and provides the necessary support and stability.
- Size and Weight: Take into account the physical dimensions and weight of the hydraulic cylinder. Ensure that it can fit within the available space and that the equipment can support its weight without compromising performance or safety.
- Speed and Precision: Evaluate the required speed and precision of the hydraulic cylinder’s movement. Different cylinder designs and configurations can affect the speed and accuracy of motion. Consider factors such as cylinder bore size, rod diameter, and the presence of cushioning or dampening features.
- Environmental Factors: Assess the operating environment of the mobile equipment. Consider factors such as temperature extremes, exposure to moisture, dust, and chemicals. Select hydraulic cylinders with appropriate seals and coatings that can withstand the environmental conditions and prevent corrosion or damage.
- Reliability and Maintenance: Consider the reliability and maintenance requirements of the hydraulic cylinders. Look for reputable manufacturers that provide high-quality products with a proven track record. Evaluate factors such as expected service life, availability of spare parts, and ease of maintenance.
- Cost: Finally, consider the cost of the hydraulic cylinders, including the initial purchase price, installation costs, and long-term maintenance expenses. While it is essential to find a cost-effective solution, prioritize quality and performance to ensure safe and efficient operation.
What maintenance practices are essential for extending the lifespan of hydraulic cylinders?
Maintaining hydraulic cylinders is crucial for extending their lifespan and ensuring optimal performance. Regular maintenance helps prevent premature wear, damage, and failure, ultimately reducing downtime and saving costs. Here are some essential maintenance practices to consider for extending the lifespan of hydraulic cylinders:
1. Regular Inspections:
– Conduct routine visual inspections of hydraulic cylinders to identify any signs of damage, leaks, or wear. Inspect the cylinder body, piston rod, seals, and mounting points. Look for fluid leaks, rust, dents, or any abnormal wear patterns. Early detection of issues allows for timely repairs or replacements, preventing further damage and extending the lifespan of the cylinder.
– Maintain a clean environment around hydraulic cylinders to prevent contaminants from entering the system. Dust, dirt, and debris can damage seals and other internal components, leading to accelerated wear and reduced performance. Regularly clean the cylinder and its surroundings to minimize the risk of contamination.
3. Proper Lubrication:
– Adequate lubrication is critical for the smooth operation and longevity of hydraulic cylinders. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubrication intervals and use the appropriate lubricant. Apply lubrication to the cylinder’s moving parts, such as the piston rod, to reduce friction and minimize wear.
4. Seal Maintenance:
– Seals play a vital role in preventing hydraulic fluid leaks and maintaining the cylinder’s performance. Inspect and replace worn or damaged seals promptly. Ensure that seals are properly installed and lubricated. Regularly clean the seal grooves to remove any debris that could compromise seal effectiveness.
5. Pressure Checks:
– Periodically check the hydraulic system’s pressure to ensure it is within the recommended operating range. Excessive pressure can strain the cylinder and its components, leading to premature wear. Monitor pressure levels and make adjustments as necessary to prevent overloading the cylinder.
6. Control Valve Maintenance:
– Maintain and inspect control valves that regulate the flow and direction of hydraulic fluid. Ensure that the valves are functioning correctly and not causing excessive stress or pressure spikes in the cylinder. Clean or replace control valves if they are damaged or malfunctioning.
7. Cylinder Alignment:
– Proper alignment of hydraulic cylinders is essential for their longevity. Misalignment can cause excessive side loads, leading to uneven wear and potential damage. Ensure that the cylinder is correctly aligned with other components and that the mounting points are secure.
8. Preventing Overloading:
– Avoid subjecting hydraulic cylinders to loads exceeding their rated capacity. Overloading can cause internal damage, seal failure, and reduced lifespan. Ensure that the load requirements are within the cylinder’s capabilities and consider using safety devices like overload protection systems when necessary.
9. Training and Operator Awareness:
– Provide proper training to equipment operators on the correct use and handling of hydraulic cylinders. Operators should be aware of the cylinder’s limitations, safe operating procedures, and the importance of regular maintenance. Promote a culture of proactive maintenance and encourage operators to report any potential issues promptly.
10. Documentation and Record-Keeping:
– Maintain detailed documentation of all maintenance activities, including inspections, repairs, and replacements. Keep records of lubrication schedules, pressure checks, and any maintenance performed on the hydraulic cylinders. This documentation helps track the cylinder’s history, identify recurring issues, and plan future maintenance effectively.
By following these maintenance practices, hydraulic cylinder lifespan can be extended, ensuring reliable performance and reducing the risk of unexpected failures. Regular inspections, cleanliness, proper lubrication, seal maintenance, pressure checks, control valve maintenance, cylinder alignment, preventing overloading, operator training, and documentation contribute to the overall longevity and optimal functioning of hydraulic cylinders.
editor by CX 2023-11-11