Single acting telescopic hydraulic ram cylinder for dump truck
Hyva & CHINAMFG & Custom hoist & Xihu (West Lake) Dis.r type hydraulic telescopic Cylinders are used for Dump Truck, Tipper Truck, Trailer, Agricultural Machinery, Garbage Truck, Landing Platform etc.
Tsingshi hydraulic Customers, MAN, JAC, VOLVO, SHACMAN, DAF, JMC, HUNO, CIMC, SINOTRUK, TATRA,BENS,XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.FENG, FOTON,etc.
1.Each stage electroplate hard chrome;
2.lighter and easier to maintenance hydraulic telescopic cylinder;
3.High quality alloy seamless steel pipe have better mechanical properties;
4.The world famous brands of seals, such as HALLITE, PARKER,etc;
5.World-class processing technology ensures stable and reliable quality.
|DATA OF dump truck hydraulic cylinder
|Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, 27SiMn,45#,20#,etc
|40-300mm, Heat treatment, honing, rolling
|30-280mm, plated nickel or hard Chrome or ceramic
|Parker, Merkel, Hallite, Kaden, etc
|Sandblasting, primer paint, middle paint, finish paint,
Color can paint according to customer demands.
|Parker,custom hoist, hyco,HYVA, Meiller
|Pin-eye , flange, trunnion mount,ball mount, screw thread.
FC, FE, FEE, FSE,TPIN
|16-20Mpa telescopic hydraulic cylinder
|-50°C to +100°C
Tsingshi hydraulic is a hydraulic telescopic cylinder for dump tipper truck company which takes up with hydraulic design, R&D, manufacturer, sell and service hydraulic products-Telescopic hydraulic cylinder for dump truck.
-Hydraulic Cylinders Certification ISO9001 TS16949, etc;
-Telescopic jack Hydraulic Cylinder Export to North America, South America, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, South Africa, Europe, Middle East, etc;
-ODM&OEM Single acting Hydraulic Telescopic Cylinder according to client’s requirements;
-Professional manufacturer& supplier of Hydraulic Cylinders over 30 years;
-The Hydraulic telescopic Cylinders can be used for Dump Truck, Tipper Truck, Trailer, Agricultural Machinery, Garbage Truck,Landing Platform etc; We can produce the follow brand hydraulic cylinder. HYVA, BINOTTO, EDBRO, PENTA, MAILHOT, CUSTOM HOIST, MUNCIE, METARIS, HYDRAULEX GLOBAL, HYCO, PARKER, COMMERCIAL HYDRAULICS, MEILLER. WTJX, XT, JX, HCIC, ZX, SZ, SJ.
HIGH QUALITITY GUARANTEE-Telescopic hydraulic cylinder for dump truck
-Professional technical team.
-Perfect after-sales service system.
-ODM&OEM according to customer needs.
-Strong production capacity to ensure fast delivery.
-Guarantee Quality. Every process must be inspected, all products need be tested before leaving the factory.
<Hydraulic Cylinder Leak Test
<Telescopic Hydraulic jack Buffer Test
<Hydraulic Telescopic Cylinder Reliability Test
<Dump truck Hydraulic Cylinder Full Stroke Test
<Dump trailer Hydraulic Cylinder Trial Operation Test
<Tipper truck Cylinder Pressure Tight Test
<Dump truck telescopic Hydraulic Cylinder Load Efficiency Test
<Dump trailer telescopic Hydraulic Cylinder Start-up Pressure Test
<Long stroke single acting hydraulic telescopic cylinder Testing the Effect of Limit
SALES AND SERVICE
ONE WORLD ONE LOVE
How does a single-acting hydraulic cylinder contribute to energy-efficient force generation?
A single-acting hydraulic cylinder contributes to energy-efficient force generation through its design and operating principles. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Unidirectional Force: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders generate force in one direction, typically in the extension stroke. This unidirectional force generation eliminates the need for hydraulic fluid to exert force in the opposite direction, resulting in energy savings. The hydraulic system only needs to supply fluid to extend the cylinder, while the retraction of the piston is achieved through the force of gravity or other external means, reducing the overall energy consumption.
2. Reduced Fluid Volume: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders require a smaller volume of hydraulic fluid compared to double-acting cylinders. Since these cylinders operate primarily in one direction, the fluid volume needed for extension strokes is lower. This reduction in fluid volume leads to energy savings in terms of pumping and circulating the hydraulic fluid.
3. Lower Pumping Requirements: The unidirectional force generation of single-acting hydraulic cylinders reduces the workload on the hydraulic pump. As the pump only needs to supply fluid for extension strokes, the pump size and power requirements can be optimized, leading to energy efficiency. This is particularly beneficial in applications where the hydraulic system is powered by electric motors or other energy sources.
4. Gravity-Assisted Retraction: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders often utilize the force of gravity or external forces to retract the piston during the return stroke. By leveraging these external forces, the hydraulic system can minimize the energy required for retraction. This is particularly advantageous in applications where the weight of the load or other external factors can assist in the retraction process.
5. System Optimization: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders allow for system optimization to maximize energy efficiency. By carefully selecting cylinder sizes, operating pressures, and flow rates, the hydraulic system can be designed to match the specific force requirements of the application. This optimization ensures that the system operates at its most energy-efficient operating point, minimizing energy waste and maximizing overall system performance.
6. Regenerative Systems: In certain applications, single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be integrated into regenerative hydraulic systems. These systems capture and reuse the energy generated during the retraction stroke, effectively recycling the energy that would otherwise be dissipated. By harnessing this regenerative energy, the overall energy efficiency of the system is significantly improved.
By employing these energy-efficient design and operating principles, single-acting hydraulic cylinders contribute to reduced energy consumption and improved overall system efficiency.
Can single-acting hydraulic cylinders be employed in hydraulic jacks?
Yes, single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be employed in hydraulic jacks. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Hydraulic jacks are widely used for lifting heavy loads in various applications, including automotive repair, construction, and industrial settings. They rely on hydraulic cylinders to generate the lifting force required to raise the load. Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are commonly employed in hydraulic jacks due to their simplicity and effectiveness. Here are some key points on using single-acting hydraulic cylinders in hydraulic jacks:
1. Lifting Mechanism: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders provide the lifting mechanism in hydraulic jacks. When hydraulic pressure is applied to the cylinder, the piston extends, exerting force on a load-bearing platform or lifting arm. This force lifts the load, allowing for easy lifting and positioning of heavy objects.
2. Compact Design: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders have a compact design, making them well-suited for integration into hydraulic jacks. The cylinder’s small size allows for efficient use of space, ensuring that the jack remains portable and easy to maneuver. The compact design also contributes to the overall stability and balance of the jack during lifting operations.
3. Manual Pumping: Hydraulic jacks employing single-acting hydraulic cylinders often feature a manual pumping mechanism to build hydraulic pressure. The operator pumps a handle or lever to actuate a hand pump, which pressurizes the hydraulic fluid and extends the cylinder’s piston. The simplicity of the manual pumping system makes hydraulic jacks with single-acting cylinders easy to operate and suitable for a wide range of applications.
4. Load Capacity: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders used in hydraulic jacks are designed to handle specific load capacities. The load capacity depends on factors such as the cylinder’s bore size, piston diameter, and overall construction. Hydraulic jacks employing single-acting cylinders are available in various load capacities to accommodate different lifting requirements, ranging from lightweight jacks for small loads to heavy-duty jacks for larger loads.
5. Safety Features: Hydraulic jacks incorporating single-acting hydraulic cylinders often include safety features to ensure safe and controlled lifting operations. These features may include overload protection valves, which prevent the jack from lifting beyond its rated capacity, and built-in pressure relief valves, which release excess pressure to avoid overloading the cylinder. Safety mechanisms contribute to the overall reliability and user safety when using hydraulic jacks.
It is important to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for the proper use and maintenance of hydraulic jacks employing single-acting hydraulic cylinders. Regular inspection and servicing are necessary to ensure optimal performance and safe operation.
In summary, single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be effectively employed in hydraulic jacks to provide the lifting mechanism. Their compact design, manual pumping operation, load capacity options, and safety features make them suitable for a wide range of lifting applications.
What is the primary function of hydraulic fluid in a single-acting hydraulic cylinder?
The hydraulic fluid in a single-acting hydraulic cylinder serves a crucial primary function. Here’s a detailed explanation:
The primary function of hydraulic fluid in a single-acting hydraulic cylinder is to transmit and distribute force from the hydraulic pump or power source to the cylinder, enabling the conversion of hydraulic pressure into linear force.
1. Force Transmission: Hydraulic fluid acts as a medium for transmitting force from the hydraulic pump or power source to the single-acting cylinder. When the hydraulic pump pressurizes the fluid, the fluid transmits this pressure to the cylinder’s pressure chamber, exerting force on the piston. This force is then transferred to the piston rod, allowing it to extend and generate a linear force.
2. Lubrication: Hydraulic fluid also provides lubrication within the cylinder’s moving parts. As the piston and piston rod move within the cylinder, the hydraulic fluid coats the surfaces, reducing friction and wear. This lubrication ensures smooth operation and prolongs the life of the cylinder components.
3. Heat Dissipation: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can generate heat during operation due to the conversion of hydraulic pressure into mechanical force. The hydraulic fluid helps dissipate this heat by absorbing and carrying it away from the cylinder. This prevents overheating and helps maintain the optimal operating temperature of the cylinder.
4. Seal and Contamination Control: Hydraulic fluid also plays a crucial role in sealing the cylinder and preventing the ingress of contaminants. The fluid fills the cylinder’s pressure chamber and works in conjunction with seals, such as O-rings and rod seals, to create a barrier that prevents leakage and maintains the integrity of the hydraulic system. Additionally, the hydraulic fluid helps flush away contaminants, such as dirt and debris, that may enter the system, protecting the cylinder and other hydraulic components from damage.
5. Stability and Efficiency: The hydraulic fluid’s properties, such as viscosity and stability, are carefully selected to ensure efficient and reliable operation of the single-acting hydraulic cylinder. The fluid’s viscosity affects the speed and control of the cylinder’s movement, while its stability ensures consistent performance under varying operating conditions.
In summary, the primary function of hydraulic fluid in a single-acting hydraulic cylinder is to transmit and distribute force, provide lubrication, dissipate heat, seal the cylinder, control contamination, and contribute to the stability and efficiency of the hydraulic system. It serves as a crucial medium for converting hydraulic pressure into linear force and enabling the reliable operation of the cylinder.
editor by CX 2023-10-20