1). The new product CXHC2 is an upgraded version of the finished product CXHC.
2). The difference between the length of the body of the same stroke is 10 mm. The rest of the basic dimensions of the 2 are the same.
3). CXHC2 use wear-resistant ring, cylinder support and anti-load capacity greatly improved.
4). Piston rod sleeve adopts imported famous brand PU material, wear-resisting and pressure-resisting property is more guaranteed.
5). Installed directly, without any accessories.
6). Suitable for molds, machining fixture or install machinery where space is limited.
7). There are several ways to connect the piston rod.(e.g.:inner thread, external thread and T-sharp groove).
Oil seal material
Jufan Technology Inc., was established in June 1979, has been in automation industry for more than 25 years and now is 1 of major makers to produce pneumatic, hydraulic, and vacuum related products and to serve as system integrator of fluid power and transmission control fields
After years of product development and quality improvement, CHINAMFG has been able to produce and to sell products to industrialized countries such as Japan, America, and European Union by utilizing the capacity of 2 major facilities. One is located in ZheJiang and the other is at HangZhou China
Packaging & Delivery
Q1: Is CHINAMFG a manufacturer or a trading company?
We have our own factory, so we can provide the best price as well the first service.
Q2: Do you accept customization or Non-standard products?
Yes, we can customize products as the customers required.
Q3: What is your MOQ?
MOQ depends on our clients needs. Besides, we welcome trial order before mass production.
Q4: How long is your delivery time?
Normally, the delivery time is 7 days if we have stock. If we don’t have stock, it needs 15-30 working days. And it also depends on the quantity and requirements of products.
Q5: What are your payment terms?
T/T. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Q6: Do you provide samples?
No. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
How do hydraulic cylinders contribute to the overall cost-effectiveness of industrial processes?
Hydraulic cylinders play a crucial role in enhancing the overall cost-effectiveness of industrial processes. They offer several advantages and contribute to increased productivity, improved efficiency, reduced maintenance costs, and enhanced operational performance. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders contribute to the cost-effectiveness of industrial processes:
1. High Power Density:
– Hydraulic cylinders provide a high power-to-weight ratio, allowing them to generate substantial force in a compact design. This power density enables the use of smaller and lighter equipment, reducing material and manufacturing costs, and increasing the efficiency of industrial processes.
2. Precise Force and Position Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders offer precise force and position control, allowing for accurate movement and positioning of machinery or workpieces. This level of control enhances process efficiency, reduces material waste, and improves overall product quality. Precise force control also minimizes the risk of equipment damage, further reducing maintenance and repair costs.
3. High Load Handling Capacity:
– Hydraulic cylinders are known for their ability to handle high loads. They can exert significant force, making them suitable for heavy-duty industrial applications. By efficiently handling heavy loads, hydraulic cylinders contribute to increased productivity and throughput, reducing the need for additional equipment and streamlining industrial processes.
4. Flexibility and Versatility:
– Hydraulic cylinders offer a high degree of flexibility and versatility in industrial processes. They can be easily integrated into various types of machinery and equipment, allowing for diverse applications. This adaptability reduces the need for specialized equipment, resulting in cost savings and increased operational efficiency.
5. Energy Efficiency:
– Hydraulic systems, including hydraulic cylinders, can be designed to operate with high energy efficiency. By utilizing efficient hydraulic circuit designs, advanced control systems, and energy recovery mechanisms, hydraulic cylinders minimize energy waste and reduce operational costs. Energy-efficient hydraulic systems also contribute to a more sustainable and environmentally friendly industrial operation.
6. Durability and Longevity:
– Hydraulic cylinders are built to withstand demanding industrial environments and heavy usage. They are constructed with robust materials and undergo stringent quality control measures to ensure durability and longevity. Their ability to withstand harsh conditions and repetitive motion reduces the need for frequent replacements, minimizing downtime and maintenance costs.
7. Reduced Maintenance Requirements:
– Hydraulic cylinders require relatively low maintenance compared to other types of actuators. Properly designed hydraulic systems with efficient filtration and contamination control mechanisms can prevent damage to the cylinders and extend their service life. Reduced maintenance requirements result in lower downtime, decreased labor costs, and improved cost-effectiveness of industrial processes.
8. System Integration and Automation:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be seamlessly integrated into automated industrial processes. By incorporating hydraulic cylinders into automated systems, tasks can be performed with precision and repeatability, reducing human error and optimizing efficiency. Automation also allows for continuous operation, increasing productivity and overall cost-effectiveness.
9. Cost-Effective Replacement:
– In situations where hydraulic cylinders require replacement or repair, the cost-effectiveness of the process is still maintained. Hydraulic cylinders are typically modular in design, allowing for easy replacement of individual components or complete units. This modularity reduces downtime and associated costs, as only the affected components need to be replaced, rather than the entire system.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders contribute to the overall cost-effectiveness of industrial processes through their high power density, precise control capabilities, high load handling capacity, flexibility, energy efficiency, durability, reduced maintenance requirements, system integration, and cost-effective replacement options. Their ability to enhance productivity, efficiency, and operational performance while minimizing maintenance and downtime costs makes hydraulic cylinders a valuable component in various industrial applications.
Advancements in Hydraulic Cylinder Technology Improving Corrosion Resistance
Advancements in hydraulic cylinder technology have led to significant improvements in corrosion resistance. Corrosion is a major concern in hydraulic systems, especially in environments where cylinders are exposed to moisture, chemicals, or corrosive agents. These advancements aim to enhance the durability and longevity of hydraulic cylinders. Let’s explore some of the key advancements in hydraulic cylinder technology that have improved corrosion resistance:
- Corrosion-Resistant Materials: The use of corrosion-resistant materials is a fundamental advancement in hydraulic cylinder technology. Stainless steel, for example, offers excellent resistance to corrosion, making it a popular choice in marine, offshore, and other corrosive environments. Additionally, advancements in metallurgy have led to the development of specialized alloys and coatings that provide enhanced corrosion resistance, extending the lifespan of hydraulic cylinders.
- Surface Treatments and Coatings: Various surface treatments and coatings have been developed to protect hydraulic cylinders from corrosion. These treatments can include electroplating, galvanizing, powder coating, and specialized corrosion-resistant coatings. These coatings create a barrier between the cylinder surface and corrosive elements, preventing direct contact and inhibiting the onset of corrosion. The selection of appropriate coatings depends on the specific application and environmental conditions.
- Sealing Technology: Effective sealing systems are crucial in preventing water, moisture, and contaminants from entering the cylinder and causing corrosion. Advancements in sealing technology have led to the development of high-quality seals and advanced sealing designs that offer superior resistance to corrosion. These seals are typically made from materials specifically engineered to withstand corrosive environments, ensuring long-term sealing performance and minimizing the risk of corrosion-related issues.
- Improved Surface Finishes: The surface finish of hydraulic cylinders plays a role in their resistance to corrosion. Advancements in machining and polishing techniques have allowed for smoother and more uniform surface finishes. Smoother surfaces reduce the likelihood of corrosion initiation and make it easier to clean and maintain hydraulic cylinders. Additionally, specialized finishes, such as passivation or chemical treatments, can be applied to further enhance corrosion resistance.
- Environmental Protection Features: Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with additional features to protect against corrosion. These features may include protective boots, bellows, or shields that guard vulnerable areas from exposure to corrosive agents. By incorporating these protective elements into the design, hydraulic cylinders can withstand harsh environments and minimize the risk of corrosion-related damage.
In summary, advancements in hydraulic cylinder technology have significantly improved corrosion resistance. The use of corrosion-resistant materials, advanced surface treatments and coatings, innovative sealing technology, improved surface finishes, and the incorporation of environmental protection features have all contributed to enhanced durability and longevity of hydraulic cylinders in corrosive environments. These advancements ensure reliable performance and reduce the maintenance and replacement costs associated with corrosion-related issues.
How do hydraulic cylinders generate force and motion using hydraulic fluid?
Hydraulic cylinders generate force and motion by utilizing the principles of fluid mechanics, specifically Pascal’s law, in conjunction with the properties of hydraulic fluid. The process involves the conversion of hydraulic energy into mechanical force and linear motion. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders achieve this:
1. Pascal’s Law:
– Hydraulic cylinders operate based on Pascal’s law, which states that when pressure is applied to a fluid in a confined space, it is transmitted equally in all directions. In the context of hydraulic cylinders, this means that when hydraulic fluid is pressurized, the force is evenly distributed throughout the fluid and transmitted to all surfaces in contact with the fluid.
2. Hydraulic Fluid and Pressure:
– Hydraulic systems use a specialized fluid, typically hydraulic oil, as the working medium. This fluid is stored in a reservoir and circulated through the system by a hydraulic pump. The pump pressurizes the fluid, creating hydraulic pressure that can be controlled and directed to various components, including hydraulic cylinders.
3. Cylinder Design and Components:
– Hydraulic cylinders consist of several key components, including a cylindrical barrel, a piston, a piston rod, and various seals. The barrel is a hollow tube that houses the piston and allows for fluid flow. The piston divides the cylinder into two chambers: the rod side and the cap side. The piston rod extends from the piston and provides a connection point for external loads. Seals are used to prevent fluid leakage and maintain hydraulic pressure within the cylinder.
4. Fluid Input and Motion:
– To generate force and motion, hydraulic fluid is directed into one side of the cylinder, creating pressure on the corresponding surface of the piston. This pressure is transmitted through the fluid to the other side of the piston.
5. Force Generation:
– The force generated by a hydraulic cylinder is a result of the pressure applied to a specific surface area of the piston. The force exerted by the hydraulic cylinder can be calculated using the formula: Force = Pressure × Area. The area is determined by the diameter of the piston or the piston rod, depending on which side of the cylinder the fluid is acting upon.
6. Linear Motion:
– As the pressurized hydraulic fluid acts on the piston, it generates a force that moves the piston in a linear direction within the cylinder. This linear motion is transferred to the piston rod, which extends or retracts accordingly. The piston rod can be connected to external components or machinery, allowing the generated force to perform various tasks, such as lifting, pushing, pulling, or controlling mechanisms.
7. Control and Regulation:
– The force and motion generated by hydraulic cylinders can be controlled and regulated by adjusting the flow of hydraulic fluid into the cylinder. By regulating the flow rate, pressure, and direction of the fluid, the speed, force, and direction of the cylinder’s movement can be precisely controlled. This control allows for accurate positioning, smooth operation, and synchronization of multiple cylinders in complex machinery.
8. Return and Recirculation of Fluid:
– After the hydraulic cylinder completes its stroke, the hydraulic fluid on the opposite side of the piston needs to be returned to the reservoir. This is typically achieved through hydraulic valves that control the flow direction, allowing the fluid to return and be recirculated in the system for further use.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders generate force and motion by utilizing the principles of Pascal’s law. Pressurized hydraulic fluid acts on the piston, creating force that moves the piston in a linear direction. This linear motion is transferred to the piston rod, allowing the generated force to perform various tasks. By controlling the flow of hydraulic fluid, the force and motion of hydraulic cylinders can be precisely regulated, contributing to their versatility and wide range of applications in machinery.
editor by CX 2023-10-21