Single Acting Hollow Plunger Hydraulic Cylinder
Single acting hollow plunger hydraulic cylinder applys to processing, maintenance and traction work. The special design of the hollow piston rod makes the tow bar or cable can pass through the hydraulic cylinder to conduct lifting or jacking operation, commonly used in the work of backward traction and CHINAMFG extrusion. Equipped with interchangeable steel reinforced piston base, can also be used for regular lifting operation.
* Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance.
* Hollow plunger design allows for both pull and push forces. * Collar threads for easy fixturing.
* Built-in scraper seal reduces contamination, extending cylinder life.
* 3/8 “- 18NPT coupler and dust cap included on all models.
Max. Working Pressure
Center Hole Diameter
SOV Hydraulic Technoloy (ZheJiang ) Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturing in hydraulic tools and products, we have been in the industry for more than 20 years. Since the establishment in 1995, we successfully transformed from OEM manufacturer to create our own brand SOV, and our factory has been approved by CE, ISO9001:2008 consecutively. Our Products have been widely used in petrochemical, cement, shipbuilding, steel plant and heavy constructions areas, etc.
We produce and supply Hydraulic tools, such as:
* Hydraulic cylinders, jacks (5-1000ton), single acting and double acting, hollow plunger;
* Hydraulic/ electric /pneumatic torque wrench (100-72000Nm);
* Hydraulic bolt tensioner (100-11486NM);
* Hydraulic pumps, manual and electric type (max up to 3000bar);
* Integrated hydraulic lifting system solutions ( 4-72 points lifting system for house translation or leveling, bridge supporting and tank welding supporting)
* Hydraulic nut and couplings. (M50-Tr1000)
Q1: How can contact sales ?
A1: Please click the contact find our website and email address.
Q2: How can I buy CHINAMFG products in my country?
A2: Please send us an inquiry or email , we will reply to your if there is distributor in your country.
Q3: Can I have CHINAMFG products catalog and price list ?
A3:Please visit our English website:sov-china to download our E-catalog, and send us an email for price list.
Q4: How long does it take to get the product If I place an order?
A4: If products stock available, after confirmation of your payment or advance payment , we will pack and deliver in 3-7 days. If you select international parcel service, it can be arrived in 3-7 days. If it is by sea shipment, it will take 15-45 days depending on different locations.
Q5: How to make payment ?
A5: First send us an inquiry, and we will reply you quotation, if our price suits you, we will prepare proforma invoice with our banking details.
Q6: Manufacturing time?
A6: Please send us an inquiry for stock condition, if we don’t have stock, and it is our standard products (refer to our model), it can be produced in 10-20 days. If it is customized, not our standard products, it will take 20-45 days to produce.
WHY CHOOSE US
* 24 hours online service;
* One year warranty, repair and service for the whole life;
* Question report will be replied in 48 hours;
* Quality guaranteed.
* All products will be packed with wooden case.
* Small quantity: by international exress, such as DHL, TNT, FEDEX, UPS, etc. depending on the customers’ choice. Goods will arrive within 7 days in normal cicumstances;
* Large quantity: by sea transportation. Goods will arrive in 10~45 days, according to the diatance.
|Heavy Lifting Solutions
Can single-acting hydraulic cylinders be used in construction equipment like dump trucks?
Yes, single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be used in construction equipment like dump trucks. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Dump trucks are commonly used in construction and mining industries to transport and unload bulk materials such as sand, gravel, dirt, and debris. These trucks are equipped with hydraulic systems that enable controlled lifting and tilting of the truck bed to unload the materials.
Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are often employed in dump trucks to provide the necessary force for raising and lowering the truck bed. In a typical dump truck configuration, one or more single-acting hydraulic cylinders are mounted between the truck chassis and the bed.
When it comes to raising the truck bed, hydraulic fluid is pumped into the pressure chamber of the single-acting hydraulic cylinder. The pressure forces the piston to extend, thereby lifting the bed to an inclined position for unloading. The weight of the materials being dumped assists in the gravity-driven tilting process.
Once the materials are unloaded, the hydraulic fluid is released or redirected from the pressure chamber, allowing the weight of the truck bed and gravity to retract the piston and lower the bed back to its original position.
The use of single-acting hydraulic cylinders in dump trucks offers several advantages:
1. Simple Design: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders have a relatively straightforward design, making them cost-effective and easy to maintain.
2. High Lifting Capacity: These cylinders can generate significant lifting force, enabling dump trucks to handle large loads.
3. Controlled Unloading: The hydraulic system provides precise control over the raising and lowering of the truck bed, allowing for controlled and efficient unloading of materials.
4. Durability: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are designed to withstand heavy-duty applications and harsh operating conditions commonly encountered in construction environments.
5. Compatibility: Dump trucks are typically designed to accommodate single-acting hydraulic cylinders, making it easier to integrate these cylinders into the existing hydraulic systems of the trucks.
It is important to note that while single-acting hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in dump trucks, other types of hydraulic cylinders, such as double-acting cylinders, may also be utilized depending on the specific design and requirements of the dump truck.
In summary, single-acting hydraulic cylinders can indeed be used in construction equipment like dump trucks. These cylinders play a crucial role in enabling controlled lifting and tilting of the truck bed, facilitating efficient unloading of materials in construction and mining operations.
Can single-acting hydraulic cylinders be used in hydraulic presses?
Yes, single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be used in hydraulic presses. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Hydraulic presses are widely used in various industries for applications such as stamping, forming, punching, and molding. They utilize hydraulic cylinders to generate and control the force required for these operations. Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are well-suited for integration into hydraulic presses due to their ability to provide force in one direction. Here are some key points on using single-acting hydraulic cylinders in hydraulic presses:
1. Force Generation: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are capable of generating substantial force when hydraulic pressure is applied to the piston for extension. This force is utilized in hydraulic presses to exert pressure on the workpiece or tooling for tasks such as bending, shearing, or compressing. The hydraulic cylinder converts the hydraulic energy into linear force, allowing the press to perform a wide range of applications.
2. Press Cycle Control: Hydraulic presses require precise control over the force and stroke during operation. Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be actuated through control valves to control the extension and retraction of the piston. The valves enable the operator to regulate the flow of hydraulic fluid, thus controlling the force applied by the cylinder. This control allows for accurate and repeatable press cycles, ensuring consistent results and efficient production.
3. Safety Features: Hydraulic presses often incorporate safety features to protect operators and prevent damage to the press or tooling. Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be integrated into these safety systems. For example, pressure relief valves can be installed to limit the maximum force exerted by the hydraulic cylinder, preventing overload situations. Additionally, emergency stop buttons, safety interlocks, and guarding systems work in conjunction with the hydraulic cylinder to ensure safe operation of the hydraulic press.
4. Durability and Reliability: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are designed to withstand high pressures and heavy loads, making them suitable for the demanding conditions of hydraulic presses. They are constructed using robust materials and undergo rigorous testing to ensure durability and reliability. The cylinders can endure frequent use and provide consistent force application throughout their operational lifespan, contributing to the overall performance and productivity of the hydraulic press.
5. Customization Options: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders offer customization options to suit specific requirements in hydraulic presses. Parameters such as bore size, stroke length, and mounting configurations can be tailored to match the press’s design and application. This flexibility allows for optimal integration and performance in hydraulic press systems.
It is important to consider the force capacity, stroke length, and other technical specifications of the single-acting hydraulic cylinder to ensure compatibility with the specific hydraulic press application.
In summary, single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be effectively used in hydraulic presses for force generation, press cycle control, safety, and durability. Their ability to provide controlled linear force makes them suitable for a wide range of pressing applications across various industries.
What is a single-acting hydraulic cylinder and how does it operate?
A single-acting hydraulic cylinder is a type of hydraulic cylinder that operates in one direction, utilizing hydraulic pressure to exert force in the extending stroke. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Construction: A single-acting hydraulic cylinder consists of a cylindrical barrel, a piston, a piston rod, and a single hydraulic port. The cylinder barrel houses the piston, which divides the cylinder into two chambers: the pressure chamber and the return chamber. The piston rod is connected to one end of the piston and extends outside the cylinder. The hydraulic port is located at the base of the cylinder and is connected to a hydraulic power source.
2. Operation: When hydraulic fluid is supplied to the pressure chamber through the hydraulic port, it exerts pressure on the piston, causing the piston to move in the extending stroke. This movement pushes the piston rod outward, generating force at the end of the rod. The force generated by the hydraulic pressure can be used to perform various tasks, such as lifting, pushing, or holding objects.
3. Return Stroke: Unlike double-acting hydraulic cylinders that can generate force in both directions, single-acting cylinders rely on external forces or mechanisms for the return stroke. When the hydraulic pressure is released or redirected, the piston is pushed back to its original position by external forces, such as gravity or springs. This return stroke is passive and does not generate force.
4. Applications: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in applications where force is required in one direction only, and the return stroke can be accomplished by external means. Some common applications include lifting equipment, dump trucks, hydraulic jacks, and certain types of industrial machinery.
5. Advantages: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders have a simpler design compared to double-acting cylinders, which typically means they are more cost-effective and easier to maintain. They are also well-suited for applications where the return stroke can be accomplished by external forces, eliminating the need for additional hydraulic components.
6. Limitations: The main limitation of single-acting hydraulic cylinders is their inability to generate force in the retracting stroke. This restricts their use in applications that require bidirectional force or precise control over both extending and retracting movements.
In summary, a single-acting hydraulic cylinder operates by utilizing hydraulic pressure to generate force in the extending stroke. It consists of a barrel, piston, piston rod, and a single hydraulic port. While they have certain limitations, single-acting cylinders are cost-effective and suitable for applications where force is required in one direction and the return stroke can be achieved by external means.
editor by CX 2023-10-28