High Quality Custom Lift Long Stroke single-acting Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinder
|Lifting/lowering the truck body for cargo dumping
|Aluminum,Cast Iron,45mnb Steel,Stainless Steel, carbon steel
|2~6 stages, customizable
|7-15 Days,Also depands on specific demands
|Raw Material Inspection
|Before storage, QC takes the measurement of the raw materials.
|Process Material Inspection
|During the production, QCs conduct a random inspection.
Before the hydraulic cylinder parts transferred to the next process, QCs takes inspection.
|Final Function Testing
|All the hydraulic cylinders take hydraulic function test
Tianjian Hydraulic. is a leader in the engineering design and manufacture of high pressure hydraulic cylinders that are widely used in the fields of mining, metallurgy, construction machinery, marine, offshore, water engineering, wind power, hydraulic press, agricultural machinery, and so on.
The Tianjian team has almost 8 years experience delivering innovative and dependable solutions to meet OEM high pressure hydraulic cylinder needs.
If possible, when contact with us, please apply information as below
Or you can offer us your sketch diagram or photos so that we could understand you exactly meaning, help us avoid mistakes.
And if you have samples, we can manufacture according to your samples after sending to us.
Welcome to our factory if you have any time.
Your satisfaction is our biggest motivation.
Now, you can contact with us for any question or inquiry.
Packing & Delivery:
1, What does your company do?
A: we are a supplier of high quality Hydraulic Cylinder for more than 8 years.
2, Are you a manufacture or a trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer. Warmly welcome to visit us!
3, What certificate do you have?
A: All our factories are ISO certificated. And our main suppliers of materials and parts are with CE, RoHS, and UL certificates.
4, How long is your delivery time?
A: The delivery time depends on different products and quantity. The cylinder usually need about 15-60 days.
5, Can you make parts as customer’s requirement or drawing?
A: Yes, we can OEM for you as your drawings. Our engineer also can give you professional support for technical suggestions.
6, What kind of payment terms do you accept?
A: We prefer T/T through bank. 30% when order is confirmed and 70% before shipment. Others can be negotiated.
7, What is your warranty policy?
A: All our products are warranted for 1 full year from date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover parts that are worn out through the course of normal operation or are damaged through negligence. We serious remind that unclean hydraulic oil will definitely cause damage to your Hydraulic components. And this damage is not included in the warranty range. So we strongly suggest you to use new clean oil or make sure the system oil are clean when using our parts
|GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001
How does a single-acting hydraulic cylinder fit into various hydraulic system designs?
A single-acting hydraulic cylinder can be integrated into various hydraulic system designs, offering versatility and functionality. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Hydraulic systems are widely used in numerous industries for various applications, including heavy machinery, construction equipment, manufacturing processes, and automation systems. Single-acting hydraulic cylinders play a crucial role in these hydraulic systems, providing linear force and motion. Here are the key points on how single-acting hydraulic cylinders fit into various hydraulic system designs:
1. Force Generation: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are designed to generate force in one direction, typically during extension. They convert the hydraulic pressure supplied by the hydraulic system into linear force, enabling the system to perform tasks such as lifting, pushing, pulling, or clamping. The force generated by the single-acting hydraulic cylinder can be precisely controlled and adjusted, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
2. Actuation Mechanism: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders serve as actuation mechanisms in hydraulic systems. They convert hydraulic energy into mechanical energy, allowing the system to perform the desired tasks. By utilizing the hydraulic pressure to extend or retract the piston, the single-acting hydraulic cylinder enables the system to move or apply force to the targeted components or objects.
3. Compact Design: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders have a relatively compact design, making them adaptable to various hydraulic system layouts and configurations. Their compact size allows for flexible installation, enabling integration into space-limited environments or complex machinery. The compact design of single-acting hydraulic cylinders also enhances the efficiency and effectiveness of hydraulic system designs.
4. Integration with Valves and Control Systems: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be easily integrated with valves and control systems within hydraulic systems. Valves control the flow and direction of hydraulic fluid to the cylinder, enabling precise control over the cylinder’s movement and force application. Control systems, such as pressure regulators or proportional control valves, can be employed to adjust and fine-tune the hydraulic pressure supplied to the cylinder, ensuring accurate and controlled operation. The integration of single-acting hydraulic cylinders with valves and control systems allows for the customization and optimization of hydraulic system designs.
5. System Customization: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders offer customization options to fit various hydraulic system designs. The cylinder’s stroke length, bore size, mounting configurations, and accessories can be tailored to meet specific requirements. This customization ensures compatibility with the overall hydraulic system design and optimizes the performance of the system in terms of force output, speed, and precision.
6. Safety Considerations: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can incorporate safety features such as pressure relief valves, burst discs, or emergency stop mechanisms. These safety measures help prevent excessive force application, system overpressure, or equipment damage, providing a higher level of safety in hydraulic system designs.
Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are employed in a wide range of hydraulic system designs, including hydraulic presses, lifting equipment, material handling systems, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, and more. Their adaptability, force generation capabilities, compact design, integration with valves and control systems, customization options, and safety features make them valuable components in hydraulic system designs across various industries.
Can single-acting hydraulic cylinders be employed in hydraulic jacks?
Yes, single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be employed in hydraulic jacks. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Hydraulic jacks are widely used for lifting heavy loads in various applications, including automotive repair, construction, and industrial settings. They rely on hydraulic cylinders to generate the lifting force required to raise the load. Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are commonly employed in hydraulic jacks due to their simplicity and effectiveness. Here are some key points on using single-acting hydraulic cylinders in hydraulic jacks:
1. Lifting Mechanism: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders provide the lifting mechanism in hydraulic jacks. When hydraulic pressure is applied to the cylinder, the piston extends, exerting force on a load-bearing platform or lifting arm. This force lifts the load, allowing for easy lifting and positioning of heavy objects.
2. Compact Design: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders have a compact design, making them well-suited for integration into hydraulic jacks. The cylinder’s small size allows for efficient use of space, ensuring that the jack remains portable and easy to maneuver. The compact design also contributes to the overall stability and balance of the jack during lifting operations.
3. Manual Pumping: Hydraulic jacks employing single-acting hydraulic cylinders often feature a manual pumping mechanism to build hydraulic pressure. The operator pumps a handle or lever to actuate a hand pump, which pressurizes the hydraulic fluid and extends the cylinder’s piston. The simplicity of the manual pumping system makes hydraulic jacks with single-acting cylinders easy to operate and suitable for a wide range of applications.
4. Load Capacity: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders used in hydraulic jacks are designed to handle specific load capacities. The load capacity depends on factors such as the cylinder’s bore size, piston diameter, and overall construction. Hydraulic jacks employing single-acting cylinders are available in various load capacities to accommodate different lifting requirements, ranging from lightweight jacks for small loads to heavy-duty jacks for larger loads.
5. Safety Features: Hydraulic jacks incorporating single-acting hydraulic cylinders often include safety features to ensure safe and controlled lifting operations. These features may include overload protection valves, which prevent the jack from lifting beyond its rated capacity, and built-in pressure relief valves, which release excess pressure to avoid overloading the cylinder. Safety mechanisms contribute to the overall reliability and user safety when using hydraulic jacks.
It is important to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for the proper use and maintenance of hydraulic jacks employing single-acting hydraulic cylinders. Regular inspection and servicing are necessary to ensure optimal performance and safe operation.
In summary, single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be effectively employed in hydraulic jacks to provide the lifting mechanism. Their compact design, manual pumping operation, load capacity options, and safety features make them suitable for a wide range of lifting applications.
How does a single-acting hydraulic cylinder differ from a double-acting one?
A single-acting hydraulic cylinder and a double-acting hydraulic cylinder differ in their operational characteristics and capabilities. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Direction of Force: The main difference between the two types of cylinders lies in the direction of force they can generate. A single-acting hydraulic cylinder operates in one direction only, exerting force in the extending stroke. In contrast, a double-acting hydraulic cylinder can generate force in both the extending and retracting strokes.
2. Hydraulic Ports: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders have a single hydraulic port, typically located at the base of the cylinder. This port is used to supply hydraulic fluid to the pressure chamber, creating the force for the extending stroke. Double-acting hydraulic cylinders, on the other hand, have two hydraulic ports—one for supplying fluid to the extending side of the cylinder and the other for supplying fluid to the retracting side.
3. Return Stroke: In a single-acting hydraulic cylinder, the return stroke is accomplished by external forces or mechanisms. Once the hydraulic pressure is released or redirected, the piston is pushed back to its original position by factors such as gravity or springs. In contrast, double-acting cylinders can generate force in the retracting stroke by supplying hydraulic fluid to the appropriate side of the cylinder, allowing for bidirectional force generation.
4. Versatility: Double-acting hydraulic cylinders offer greater versatility compared to single-acting cylinders. With the ability to generate force in both directions, double-acting cylinders can perform a wider range of tasks and accommodate varying operational requirements. They provide more flexibility in applications where bidirectional force, precise control over extending and retracting movements, or the ability to hold a load in place is necessary.
5. Complexity and Cost: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders have a simpler design and require fewer hydraulic components compared to double-acting cylinders. This generally makes them more cost-effective and easier to maintain. Double-acting cylinders, with their additional hydraulic ports and capabilities, tend to be more complex and may involve higher costs in terms of construction, installation, and maintenance.
6. Common Applications: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in applications where force is only required in one direction, such as lifting equipment, dump trucks, and hydraulic jacks. Double-acting cylinders find widespread use in various industries and applications, including manufacturing, construction, and automation, where bidirectional force, precise control, and holding capabilities are essential.
In summary, the main differences between single-acting and double-acting hydraulic cylinders lie in their force generation capabilities, hydraulic ports, return stroke mechanisms, versatility, complexity, and cost. Understanding these differences is crucial for selecting the appropriate type of hydraulic cylinder for specific application requirements.
editor by CX 2023-11-03