Product detail Parameter
|NominalCylinder Column diameter(mm)
|Column Sedimentation Force(kn)
|Spherical Radius of Column Head(mm)
|Spherical Radius of Cylinder Bottem
|Diameter of connection bore of column head(mm)
|11 square meters,with 500 employees
*Capacity:Annual production of more than 200,000 sets
*Equipment:700set ,invested a large amount of money in introducing 1 electroplating production line.
*Delivery time:20 Days
*Service:52 Service Outlets nationwide,24-hour Service
1.Raw materials entering the factory, 27SiMn, 40CrMo, ST52, 45# steel tubes or bars for choice
2.Do the pre-treatment including pickling, phosphating and saponification, and then cold-draw the seamless steel tubes.
3.Put the steel tubes into the tempering CHINAMFG to do the stress relief annealing in convenience of the subsequent the processing
4.Multi-roll straightening machine, with 10 straightening points, achieves the automatic rolling straighten, improving the efficiency greatly
5.Heat treatment to obtain workpieces with different properties by changing their internal microstructure or surface chemical composition
6.Cylindrical degree can be controlled within 0.03mm and the surface roughness is up to 0.4 by honing with range:φ40mm-φ450mm and longest length: 12000mm
7.Machining processes to obtain high precision parts with complex shapes strictly according to the detailed drawings
8.Electroplating production processfulfillsthe functional and ornamental requirements for coating workpieces of different dimensions according to specific application requirements.
9.Cleaning all the parts by automatic cleaning machine in the special solution and under specific temperature control effectively
10.All the parts are assembledinto complete cylinders according to the strict assemblyinstructions by skillful workers in dust-free workshop.
11.Do proof pressure and performance tests to check whether the cylinders can operate smoothly and stably under the specified pressurewith no leakage and deformation
12.Do the painting including high quality primer and topcoat to obtain beautiful appearanceand protect the cylinders against the anticorrosion.
13.Wooden palletor boxes packing with plastic films wrapped on the surface, suitable for long-time sea transport
3.Quality guarantee system
Program before Delivery
1. Trial Operation Test
2. Start-up Pressure Test
3. Pressure-Tight Test
4. Leak Test
5. Full Stroke Test
6. Buffer Test
7. Testing the Effect of Limit
8. Load Efficiency Test
9. Reliability Test
Every piece of hydraulic cylinder are tested and will send out only after they are pasted the each test
4.Guarantee and after sale service:
1.Complete Manufacturing Processes:
2.Strict Quality Control system:
3.Rich Market Experiences:
How does a single-acting hydraulic cylinder contribute to energy-efficient force generation?
A single-acting hydraulic cylinder contributes to energy-efficient force generation through its design and operating principles. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Unidirectional Force: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders generate force in one direction, typically in the extension stroke. This unidirectional force generation eliminates the need for hydraulic fluid to exert force in the opposite direction, resulting in energy savings. The hydraulic system only needs to supply fluid to extend the cylinder, while the retraction of the piston is achieved through the force of gravity or other external means, reducing the overall energy consumption.
2. Reduced Fluid Volume: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders require a smaller volume of hydraulic fluid compared to double-acting cylinders. Since these cylinders operate primarily in one direction, the fluid volume needed for extension strokes is lower. This reduction in fluid volume leads to energy savings in terms of pumping and circulating the hydraulic fluid.
3. Lower Pumping Requirements: The unidirectional force generation of single-acting hydraulic cylinders reduces the workload on the hydraulic pump. As the pump only needs to supply fluid for extension strokes, the pump size and power requirements can be optimized, leading to energy efficiency. This is particularly beneficial in applications where the hydraulic system is powered by electric motors or other energy sources.
4. Gravity-Assisted Retraction: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders often utilize the force of gravity or external forces to retract the piston during the return stroke. By leveraging these external forces, the hydraulic system can minimize the energy required for retraction. This is particularly advantageous in applications where the weight of the load or other external factors can assist in the retraction process.
5. System Optimization: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders allow for system optimization to maximize energy efficiency. By carefully selecting cylinder sizes, operating pressures, and flow rates, the hydraulic system can be designed to match the specific force requirements of the application. This optimization ensures that the system operates at its most energy-efficient operating point, minimizing energy waste and maximizing overall system performance.
6. Regenerative Systems: In certain applications, single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be integrated into regenerative hydraulic systems. These systems capture and reuse the energy generated during the retraction stroke, effectively recycling the energy that would otherwise be dissipated. By harnessing this regenerative energy, the overall energy efficiency of the system is significantly improved.
By employing these energy-efficient design and operating principles, single-acting hydraulic cylinders contribute to reduced energy consumption and improved overall system efficiency.
How does a single-acting hydraulic cylinder handle variations in cylinder mounting and orientation?
A single-acting hydraulic cylinder is designed to handle variations in cylinder mounting and orientation effectively. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are widely used in various applications, including industrial machinery, construction equipment, and automotive systems. They offer flexibility in terms of mounting options and can accommodate different orientations while maintaining their functionality. Here are some key points on how single-acting hydraulic cylinders handle variations in cylinder mounting and orientation:
1. Mounting Configurations: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be mounted in various configurations to suit the specific requirements of the application. Common mounting options include flange mount, clevis mount, trunnion mount, and foot mount. These mounting configurations allow the cylinder to be securely attached to the machinery or equipment, providing stability and efficient force transmission. The versatility of mounting options ensures compatibility with different system designs and facilitates easy integration.
2. Angular Misalignment: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can handle angular misalignment between the cylinder and the load or other components. This capability is particularly useful when the cylinder needs to operate in an orientation that is not perfectly aligned with the load. The cylinder’s mounting arrangement and flexible hydraulic connections allow it to accommodate small angular deviations without compromising its performance. This flexibility ensures that the cylinder can function effectively in various orientations, providing reliable force application.
3. Radial Load Capacity: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are designed to withstand radial loads, which are forces acting perpendicular to the cylinder’s axis. Radial loads can occur due to variations in cylinder mounting or external forces applied to the cylinder. The cylinder’s construction, such as the use of sturdy piston rods and robust bearing supports, helps distribute and withstand radial loads. This capability ensures that the cylinder remains stable and can handle variations in mounting and external forces without compromising its structural integrity or performance.
4. Self-Alignment: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders possess a degree of self-alignment capability, allowing them to compensate for minor misalignments during operation. This self-alignment ability is primarily due to the presence of flexible seals and the hydraulic fluid’s compressibility. The seals can accommodate slight variations in the alignment between the cylinder and the load, ensuring smooth operation and preventing excessive wear or damage to the cylinder components. The self-alignment feature contributes to the overall reliability and longevity of the cylinder.
5. Mounting Hardware and Accessories: To further enhance the flexibility and adaptability of single-acting hydraulic cylinders, various mounting hardware and accessories are available. These include adjustable mounting brackets, spherical rod ends, and swivel joints. These components allow for fine adjustments and provide additional freedom in cylinder mounting and orientation. By using the appropriate mounting hardware and accessories, variations in cylinder mounting and orientation can be effectively managed.
It is important to consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations when installing and configuring single-acting hydraulic cylinders, especially in applications with specific mounting and orientation requirements.
In summary, single-acting hydraulic cylinders handle variations in cylinder mounting and orientation through their versatile mounting configurations, ability to accommodate angular misalignment, capacity to withstand radial loads, self-alignment capability, and availability of mounting hardware and accessories. These features ensure that the cylinders can be effectively integrated into different systems and operate reliably in various orientations.
Can single-acting hydraulic cylinders be repaired or maintained when necessary?
Yes, single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be repaired and maintained when necessary. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Inspection and Assessment: When a single-acting hydraulic cylinder requires repair or maintenance, the first step is to conduct a thorough inspection and assessment. This involves examining the cylinder for any signs of wear, damage, leakage, or performance issues. The inspection helps identify the specific areas that need attention and guides the repair and maintenance process.
2. Seal Replacement: One of the common maintenance tasks for single-acting hydraulic cylinders is seal replacement. Over time, the seals can wear out or become damaged, leading to leaks and decreased performance. By replacing the seals, the cylinder can regain its proper functioning and prevent further issues.
3. Component Replacement: Depending on the extent of the damage or wear, it may be necessary to replace certain components of the single-acting hydraulic cylinder. This can include the piston, rod, cylinder barrel, or other internal parts that have experienced significant deterioration. Component replacement ensures the cylinder’s reliability and extends its service life.
4. Cleaning and Lubrication: During the repair and maintenance process, it is important to clean the single-acting hydraulic cylinder thoroughly. This involves removing any dirt, debris, or contaminants that may have accumulated. Additionally, proper lubrication of the cylinder’s moving parts is essential to reduce friction, prevent excessive wear, and promote smooth operation.
5. Testing and Adjustment: After the repair and maintenance tasks are completed, it is crucial to test the single-acting hydraulic cylinder to ensure its proper functionality. This may involve conducting pressure tests, checking for leaks, and verifying the cylinder’s movement and force output. If necessary, adjustments can be made to fine-tune the cylinder’s performance.
6. Preventive Maintenance: Implementing a preventive maintenance program is beneficial for single-acting hydraulic cylinders. Regularly scheduled maintenance activities, such as inspection, cleaning, lubrication, and minor adjustments, can help identify and address potential issues before they escalate. Preventive maintenance minimizes unexpected breakdowns, extends the cylinder’s lifespan, and ensures optimal performance.
7. Expert Assistance: In some cases, complex repairs or maintenance tasks may require the expertise of hydraulic professionals or specialized technicians. These professionals have in-depth knowledge and experience in repairing and maintaining hydraulic cylinders. Seeking expert assistance can help ensure that the repairs are performed correctly and effectively.
In summary, single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be repaired and maintained when necessary. The process typically involves inspection and assessment, seal replacement, component replacement, cleaning and lubrication, testing and adjustment, preventive maintenance, and seeking expert assistance when required. By following proper repair and maintenance procedures, the cylinder’s performance, reliability, and service life can be enhanced.
TAGs:ac cylinder | ac vacuum pump | acting hydraulic pump | china cylinder | china hydraulic cylinder | china hydraulic pump | cylinder pump | cylinder single acting | cylinder single acting cylinder | cylinder telescopic | for cylinder | hydraulic | hydraulic cylinder | hydraulic cylinder pump | hydraulic cylinder with pump | hydraulic pump | hydraulic pump pump | hydraulic telescopic cylinder | hydraulic vacuum pump | pump vacuum | pump vacuum pump | single acting cylinder | single acting hydraulic cylinder | single acting telescopic cylinder | single cylinder | support cylinder | telescopic cylinder | telescopic cylinder hydraulic | telescopic hydraulic | telescopic hydraulic cylinder | vacuum cylinder | vacuum pump | vacuum pump ac | vacuum pump china | vacuum pump for ac