Junfu is famous brand in front-end cylinders, offering an extensive catalogue from 5 to 100 tons with bespoke solutions. Designed for rear-end tippers and tippers trailers, Junfu brand front-end telescopic cylinders are known for their durability, reliability in all conditions and value for money. We believe in delivering a solution that can rapidly and successfully meet your requirements in demanding industries such as transportation, construction and mining. With high payload and longer service intervals for increased operating time, Junfu brand front-end cylinders are also environmentally friendly solutions with lower oil & fuel consumption.
FC telescopic front-end cylinders are primarily designed for straight headboard dump trucks with a capacity range of over 100 tons tipping weight. Our trunnion type FC cylinder is lightweight, strong, maintenance free and offers the most added stability to the tipper. The Junfu brand FC tipping cylinders have earned reputation for their reliability and value for money over many years.
Designed for Dump Truck applications, FC series cylinder with 3-7 stages is capable of lifting more weight which in return allows trucks to be equipped with smaller cylinders reducing space and saving weight. This CHINAMFG series cylinder is mostly used in combination with a Straight Headboard Type and Trunnion Type Body Connection.
Workshop with advanced equipment:
Certificates: ISO9001, IATF 16949:2016, CE,etc.
Q1: How about your cylinders compared with HYVA cylinder ?
Our cylinders can replace HYVA cylinder well, with same technical details and mounting sizes
Q2: What’s your cylinder’s advantages ?
The cylinders are manufactured by advanced equipments and made under strictly quality control processing.
The steel is quenched and tempered and all raw materials are good quality from world famous companies.
Q3: When your company be established ?
Our company be established in 2002, professional manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders more than 20 years.
We had passed IATF 16949:2016 Quality control system, ISO9001, CE,etc.
Q4: How about the delivery time ?
15 days approximately.
Q5: How about the cylinder’s quality gurantee ?
|CE, ISO9001, IATF 16949:2016, SGS
Can hydraulic cylinders be retrofitted onto existing equipment for improved functionality?
Yes, hydraulic cylinders can be retrofitted onto existing equipment to enhance functionality and performance. Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto existing machinery or equipment offers several benefits, including increased power, improved control, enhanced precision, and versatility. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders can be retrofitted onto existing equipment for improved functionality:
1. Increased Power:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders allows for the addition of hydraulic power to the existing equipment. By integrating hydraulic cylinders, the equipment can generate higher forces and handle heavier loads. This increased power enables the equipment to perform tasks that were previously challenging or impossible. For example, a retrofit hydraulic cylinder on a crane can enhance its lifting capacity and enable it to handle heavier loads more efficiently.
2. Improved Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders provide precise control over the motion and positioning of equipment. By retrofitting hydraulic cylinders, operators gain better control over the speed, force, and direction of movement. The addition of hydraulic control valves and a hydraulic power unit allows for fine-tuning of the equipment’s operation. Improved control facilitates safer and more efficient operation, reducing the risk of damage and improving overall productivity.
3. Enhanced Precision:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto existing equipment can significantly improve precision and accuracy. Hydraulic systems offer precise control over movement, enabling smooth and controlled motion. This enhanced precision is beneficial in applications where precise positioning or repetitive movements are required. For instance, retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto a robotic arm can enhance its accuracy and repeatability, making it more suitable for tasks that demand high precision.
4. Versatility and Adaptability:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders can increase the versatility and adaptability of existing equipment. Hydraulic systems can be easily integrated with various types of machinery, allowing for the utilization of hydraulic power across different applications. The modular nature of hydraulic components facilitates the retrofitting process, enabling the equipment to perform a broader range of tasks. This versatility is particularly advantageous in industries where equipment needs to adapt to changing operational requirements.
5. Retrofit Kits and Customization:
– Manufacturers often provide retrofit kits that include all the necessary components for integrating hydraulic cylinders onto existing equipment. These kits typically consist of hydraulic cylinders, mounting brackets, hoses, fittings, control valves, and other required accessories. Retrofit kits simplify the retrofitting process and ensure compatibility between the hydraulic components and the existing equipment. Additionally, manufacturers can offer customization options to tailor the retrofit solution to specific equipment and application needs.
6. Cost-Effective Solution:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto existing equipment can be a cost-effective solution compared to purchasing new machinery. By leveraging the existing equipment’s structural framework and mechanical components, the overall cost of upgrading can be reduced. Retrofitting also minimizes downtime since the equipment does not need to be completely replaced. Furthermore, the improved functionality and performance resulting from the retrofit can lead to increased productivity and cost savings in the long run.
7. Professional Installation and Expertise:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto existing equipment often requires professional installation and expertise. Working with experienced hydraulic system integrators or manufacturers ensures proper installation, compatibility, and optimal performance of the retrofit solution. These professionals can assess the existing equipment, recommend suitable hydraulic components, and carry out the retrofitting process efficiently. Their knowledge and expertise contribute to the successful integration of hydraulic cylinders and the overall improvement of equipment functionality.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can indeed be retrofitted onto existing equipment to improve functionality. This retrofitting process offers advantages such as increased power, improved control, enhanced precision, versatility, cost-effectiveness, and access to retrofit kits and customization options. By retrofitting hydraulic cylinders, existing equipment can be upgraded to meet evolving operational needs, extend its lifespan, and enhance overall performance.
What considerations are important when selecting hydraulic cylinders for mobile equipment?
To select hydraulic cylinders for mobile equipment, several important considerations need to be taken into account. Here are the key factors to consider:
- Load Capacity: Determine the maximum load or force that the hydraulic cylinder will need to support. This includes both the static load and any dynamic or shock loads that may be encountered during operation.
- Stroke Length: Consider the required stroke length, which is the distance the hydraulic cylinder can extend and retract. Ensure that the stroke length is sufficient for the specific application and range of motion needed.
- Operating Pressure: Determine the maximum operating pressure required for the hydraulic system. This will depend on the load and the specific application. Select a hydraulic cylinder with a pressure rating that exceeds the maximum operating pressure to ensure safety and durability.
- Mounting Style: Consider the available space and the mounting requirements of the mobile equipment. Hydraulic cylinders come in various mounting styles, such as flange, trunnion, clevis, and pivot, among others. Choose a mounting style that is compatible with the equipment and provides the necessary support and stability.
- Size and Weight: Take into account the physical dimensions and weight of the hydraulic cylinder. Ensure that it can fit within the available space and that the equipment can support its weight without compromising performance or safety.
- Speed and Precision: Evaluate the required speed and precision of the hydraulic cylinder’s movement. Different cylinder designs and configurations can affect the speed and accuracy of motion. Consider factors such as cylinder bore size, rod diameter, and the presence of cushioning or dampening features.
- Environmental Factors: Assess the operating environment of the mobile equipment. Consider factors such as temperature extremes, exposure to moisture, dust, and chemicals. Select hydraulic cylinders with appropriate seals and coatings that can withstand the environmental conditions and prevent corrosion or damage.
- Reliability and Maintenance: Consider the reliability and maintenance requirements of the hydraulic cylinders. Look for reputable manufacturers that provide high-quality products with a proven track record. Evaluate factors such as expected service life, availability of spare parts, and ease of maintenance.
- Cost: Finally, consider the cost of the hydraulic cylinders, including the initial purchase price, installation costs, and long-term maintenance expenses. While it is essential to find a cost-effective solution, prioritize quality and performance to ensure safe and efficient operation.
How do hydraulic cylinders ensure precise and controlled movement in equipment?
Hydraulic cylinders are widely used in various equipment and machinery to provide precise and controlled movement. They utilize hydraulic fluid and mechanical components to achieve accurate positioning, smooth operation, and reliable control. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders ensure precise and controlled movement in equipment:
1. Hydraulic Principle:
– Hydraulic cylinders operate based on Pascal’s law, which states that pressure exerted on a fluid is transmitted equally in all directions. The hydraulic fluid is contained within the cylinder, and when pressure is applied, it acts on the piston, generating force. By controlling the pressure and flow of hydraulic fluid, the movement of the cylinder can be precisely regulated, allowing for accurate and controlled motion.
2. Force and Load Management:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle specific loads and forces. The force generated by the hydraulic cylinder depends on the hydraulic pressure and the surface area of the piston. By adjusting the pressure, the force output can be controlled. This allows for precise management of the load and ensures that the cylinder can handle the required force without exerting excessive or insufficient force. Proper load management contributes to the precise and controlled movement of the equipment.
3. Control Valves:
– Control valves play a crucial role in regulating the flow and direction of hydraulic fluid within the cylinder. These valves allow operators to control the extension and retraction of the cylinder, adjust the speed of movement, and stop or hold the cylinder at any desired position. By manipulating the control valves, precise and controlled movement can be achieved, enabling operators to position equipment accurately and perform specific tasks with precision.
4. Flow Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders incorporate flow control valves to manage the rate of hydraulic fluid flow. These valves control the speed of the cylinder’s extension and retraction, allowing for smooth and controlled movement. By adjusting the flow rate, operators can precisely control the speed of the cylinder, ensuring that it moves at the desired rate without sudden or erratic movements. Flow control contributes to the overall precision and control of the equipment’s movement.
5. Position Sensing:
– To ensure precise movement, hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with position sensing devices such as linear transducers or proximity sensors. These sensors provide feedback on the position of the cylinder, allowing for accurate position control and closed-loop control systems. By continuously monitoring the position, the equipment’s movement can be controlled with high accuracy, enabling precise positioning and operation.
6. Proportional Control:
– Advanced hydraulic systems utilize proportional control technology, which allows for precise and fine-tuned control of the hydraulic cylinder’s movement. Proportional valves, often operated by electronic control systems, provide variable flow rates and pressure adjustments. This technology enables precise control of speed, force, and position, resulting in highly accurate and controlled movement of the equipment.
7. Cushioning and Damping:
– Hydraulic cylinders can incorporate cushioning and damping mechanisms to ensure smooth and controlled movement at the end of the stroke. Cushioning features, such as adjustable cushions or shock absorbers, reduce the impact and decelerate the cylinder before reaching the end of the stroke. This prevents abrupt stops and minimizes vibrations, contributing to precise and controlled movement.
8. Load Compensation:
– Some hydraulic systems utilize load compensation mechanisms to maintain precise movement even when the load varies. Load-sensing systems monitor the load demand and adjust the hydraulic pressure and flow accordingly to meet that demand. This compensation ensures that the equipment’s movement remains accurate and controlled, regardless of changes in the applied load.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders ensure precise and controlled movement in equipment through the application of hydraulic principles, force and load management, control valves, flow control, position sensing, proportional control, cushioning and damping mechanisms, and load compensation. These features and technologies allow operators to achieve accurate positioning, smooth operation, and reliable control, enabling equipment to perform tasks with precision and efficiency. The combination of hydraulic power and careful design considerations ensures that hydraulic cylinders deliver precise and controlled movement in a wide range of industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-27