Telescopic Oil Cylinder Dump Truck Hydraulic Cylinder for Mining Damp Truck
|Lifting/lowering the truck body for cargo dumping
|Surface treatment of piston rod
|HaHard Chrome Plating,Electroplated Milky White Chromium+Hard Chromium,Nickel Plating+Hard Chromium Plating,High-Velocity Oxygen-Fuel CrC NiC,Ceramic Coating,Nitriding,Laser Cladding
|High tensile cold drawn tube, precision honed for extended seal life
|Parker,NOK, Hallite or as customer’s requirement
|Based on order quantity.normally 30-40 days.
|metal case,plywood case,carton or as requirement
|OEM & ODM
|Competitive factory price with guaranteed quality
Appliactions:Mining Dumper Truck
|Raw Material Inspection
|Before storage, QC takes the measurement of the raw materials.
|Process Material Inspection
|During the production, QCs conduct a random inspection.
Before the hydraulic cylinder parts transferred to the next process, QCs takes inspection.
|Final Function Testing
|All the hydraulic cylinders take hydraulic function test
Inspection of Mechanical Properties of Raw Materials
Final Function Testing
Packing & Delivery:
ZheJiang Tianjian Hydraulic Technology Co.,Ltd is specializing in the production of various types of hydraulic cylinders as well as cylinder barrel, piston cylinder and other cylinder accessories.
As a highly specialized manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders, tianjian provides design optimization solutions and reliable products to many customers at home and abroad. No matter in construction machinery, railway bridge machinery, port ship machinery, metallurgy and mining machinery, oil and light industry machinery, special vehicles and other industries, tianjian can provide various standard and non-standard hydraulic cylinder design optimization schemes and products according to users’ requirements, and provide integrated services for perfection and quality.
If possible, when contact with us, please apply information as below
Or you can offer us your sketch diagram or photos so that we could understand you exactly meaning, help us avoid mistakes.
And if you have samples, we can manufacture according to your samples after sending to us.
Welcome to our factory if you have any time.
Your satisfaction is our biggest motivation.
Now, you can contact with us for any question or inquiry.
1, What does your company do?
A: we are a supplier of high quality hydraulic products including Hydraulic Cylinder, Hydraulic Motor, Hydraulic Power Pack, Hydraulic station and other Hydraulic components.
2, Are you a manufacture or a trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
3, What certificate do you have?
A: All our factories are ISO certificated. And our main suppliers of materials and parts are with CE, RoHS, CSA and UL certificates.
4, How long is your delivery time?
A: The delivery time depends on different products and quantity. The cylinder usually need about 45-60 days and the Motor need about 30-50 days.
5, Can you make parts as customer’s requirement or drawing?
A: Yes, we can OEM for you as your drawings. Our engineer also can give you professional support for technical suggestions.
6, What kind of payment terms do you accept?
A: We prefer T/T through bank. 30% when order is confirmed and 70% before shipment. L/C is also acceptable for amount over 20,000USD.
7, What is your warranty policy?
A: All our products are warranted for 1 full year from date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover parts that are worn out through the course of normal operation or are damaged through negligence. We serious remind that unclean hydraulic oil will definitely cause damage to your Hydraulic components. And this damage is not included in the warranty range. So we strongly suggest you to use new clean oil or make sure the system oil are clean when using our parts
|GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001
Can hydraulic cylinders be adapted for specialized applications like material handling?
Yes, hydraulic cylinders can be effectively adapted for specialized applications such as material handling. The versatility, power, and precise control offered by hydraulic cylinders make them well-suited for a wide range of material handling tasks. Hydraulic systems, including cylinders, are commonly used in industrial settings to lift, position, push, pull, and manipulate various types of materials. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders can be adapted for specialized material handling applications:
1. Lifting and Lowering:
– Hydraulic cylinders are commonly used for lifting and lowering heavy loads in material handling applications. By utilizing the force generated by hydraulic pressure, cylinders can provide the necessary power to lift and hold loads at different elevations. The precise control offered by hydraulic systems allows for accurate positioning of materials, ensuring efficient and safe lifting operations.
2. Pushing and Pulling:
– Hydraulic cylinders are capable of generating substantial pushing and pulling forces, making them ideal for applications that involve moving or manipulating materials. They can be used to push or pull heavy objects, control the movement of conveyors or rollers, or engage mechanisms for material transfer. The ability to exert high forces with precise control enables hydraulic cylinders to efficiently handle a variety of material handling tasks.
3. Tilting and Rotating:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be adapted to provide tilting and rotating functions in material handling equipment. By integrating cylinders into the design, equipment such as forklifts, cranes, or material handling arms can tilt or rotate to facilitate material placement or maneuvering. Hydraulic cylinders offer the required force and control to achieve smooth and controlled tilting or rotating motions, enhancing operational efficiency in material handling processes.
4. Gripping and Clamping:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be utilized to provide gripping and clamping functions for secure material handling. By incorporating specialized gripping or clamping mechanisms with hydraulic actuation, materials of various shapes and sizes can be securely held or clamped during transportation or processing. Hydraulic cylinders enable precise and adjustable gripping or clamping forces, ensuring the safe and reliable handling of materials.
5. Material Compaction and Forming:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be adapted for material compaction and forming applications. For example, in the production of bricks, hydraulic cylinders are used to apply high pressure and force to compact the raw materials into desired shapes. Similarly, in metal forming processes, hydraulic cylinders are employed to exert force on metal sheets or components, enabling precise shaping and forming operations.
6. Conveyor and Sorting Systems:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be integrated into conveyor and sorting systems to facilitate material movement and sorting. By incorporating hydraulic actuators, conveyor belts or sorting mechanisms can be efficiently controlled for optimal material flow and distribution. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and control to handle varying load capacities and adjust the speed and position of material transfer, improving the overall efficiency of handling and sorting operations.
7. Customized Designs:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be customized and adapted to meet specific requirements of specialized material handling applications. Engineers can design cylinders with unique dimensions, stroke lengths, mounting options, and sealing arrangements to fit into equipment or systems with specific space limitations or operating conditions. Customized hydraulic cylinders ensure optimal performance and compatibility for specialized material handling tasks.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be effectively adapted for specialized material handling applications, offering the necessary force, control, and versatility required in various material handling tasks. Whether it involves lifting and lowering, pushing and pulling, tilting and rotating, gripping and clamping, material compaction and forming, or integration into conveyor and sorting systems, hydraulic cylinders provide reliable and efficient solutions. Their adaptability, precise control, and ability to handle heavy loads make hydraulic cylinders a valuable component in optimizing material handling processes across different industries.
Ensuring Stable Performance of Hydraulic Cylinders Under Fluctuating Loads
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to provide stable performance even under fluctuating loads. They achieve this through various mechanisms and features that allow for efficient load control and compensation. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads:
- Piston Design: The piston inside the hydraulic cylinder plays a crucial role in load control. It is typically equipped with seals and rings that prevent leakage of hydraulic fluid and ensure effective transfer of force. The piston design may incorporate features such as stepped or tandem pistons, which provide enhanced load-bearing capabilities and improved stability by distributing the load across multiple surfaces.
- Cylinder Cushioning: Hydraulic cylinders often incorporate cushioning mechanisms to minimize the impact and shock caused by fluctuating loads. Cushioning can be achieved through various methods, such as adjustable cushion screws, hydraulic cushioning valves, or elastomeric cushioning rings. These mechanisms slow down the piston’s movement near the end of the stroke, reducing the impact and preventing sudden stops that could lead to instability.
- Pressure Compensation: Fluctuating loads can result in pressure variations within the hydraulic system. To ensure stable performance, hydraulic cylinders are equipped with pressure compensation mechanisms. These mechanisms maintain a consistent pressure level in the system, regardless of load changes. Pressure compensation can be achieved through the use of pressure relief valves, compensating pistons, or pressure-compensated flow control valves.
- Flow Control: Hydraulic cylinders often incorporate flow control valves to regulate the speed of the cylinder’s movement. By controlling the flow rate of hydraulic fluid, the cylinder’s motion can be adjusted to match the changing load conditions. Flow control valves allow for smooth and controlled movement, preventing abrupt changes that could lead to instability.
- Feedback Systems: To ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads, hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with feedback systems. These systems provide real-time information on the cylinder’s position, velocity, and force. By continuously monitoring these parameters, the hydraulic system can make immediate adjustments to maintain stability and compensate for load fluctuations. Feedback systems can include position sensors, pressure sensors, or load sensors, depending on the specific application.
- Proper Sizing and Selection: Ensuring stable performance under fluctuating loads starts with proper sizing and selection of hydraulic cylinders. It is crucial to choose cylinders with appropriate bore size, rod diameter, and stroke length to match the anticipated load conditions. Oversized or undersized cylinders can lead to instability and reduced performance. Proper sizing also involves considering factors such as the required force, speed, and duty cycle of the application.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads through features such as piston design, cushioning mechanisms, pressure compensation, flow control, feedback systems, and proper sizing and selection. These mechanisms and considerations allow hydraulic cylinders to provide consistent and controlled movement, even in dynamic load conditions, resulting in reliable and stable performance.
How do hydraulic cylinders generate force and motion using hydraulic fluid?
Hydraulic cylinders generate force and motion by utilizing the principles of fluid mechanics, specifically Pascal’s law, in conjunction with the properties of hydraulic fluid. The process involves the conversion of hydraulic energy into mechanical force and linear motion. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders achieve this:
1. Pascal’s Law:
– Hydraulic cylinders operate based on Pascal’s law, which states that when pressure is applied to a fluid in a confined space, it is transmitted equally in all directions. In the context of hydraulic cylinders, this means that when hydraulic fluid is pressurized, the force is evenly distributed throughout the fluid and transmitted to all surfaces in contact with the fluid.
2. Hydraulic Fluid and Pressure:
– Hydraulic systems use a specialized fluid, typically hydraulic oil, as the working medium. This fluid is stored in a reservoir and circulated through the system by a hydraulic pump. The pump pressurizes the fluid, creating hydraulic pressure that can be controlled and directed to various components, including hydraulic cylinders.
3. Cylinder Design and Components:
– Hydraulic cylinders consist of several key components, including a cylindrical barrel, a piston, a piston rod, and various seals. The barrel is a hollow tube that houses the piston and allows for fluid flow. The piston divides the cylinder into two chambers: the rod side and the cap side. The piston rod extends from the piston and provides a connection point for external loads. Seals are used to prevent fluid leakage and maintain hydraulic pressure within the cylinder.
4. Fluid Input and Motion:
– To generate force and motion, hydraulic fluid is directed into one side of the cylinder, creating pressure on the corresponding surface of the piston. This pressure is transmitted through the fluid to the other side of the piston.
5. Force Generation:
– The force generated by a hydraulic cylinder is a result of the pressure applied to a specific surface area of the piston. The force exerted by the hydraulic cylinder can be calculated using the formula: Force = Pressure × Area. The area is determined by the diameter of the piston or the piston rod, depending on which side of the cylinder the fluid is acting upon.
6. Linear Motion:
– As the pressurized hydraulic fluid acts on the piston, it generates a force that moves the piston in a linear direction within the cylinder. This linear motion is transferred to the piston rod, which extends or retracts accordingly. The piston rod can be connected to external components or machinery, allowing the generated force to perform various tasks, such as lifting, pushing, pulling, or controlling mechanisms.
7. Control and Regulation:
– The force and motion generated by hydraulic cylinders can be controlled and regulated by adjusting the flow of hydraulic fluid into the cylinder. By regulating the flow rate, pressure, and direction of the fluid, the speed, force, and direction of the cylinder’s movement can be precisely controlled. This control allows for accurate positioning, smooth operation, and synchronization of multiple cylinders in complex machinery.
8. Return and Recirculation of Fluid:
– After the hydraulic cylinder completes its stroke, the hydraulic fluid on the opposite side of the piston needs to be returned to the reservoir. This is typically achieved through hydraulic valves that control the flow direction, allowing the fluid to return and be recirculated in the system for further use.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders generate force and motion by utilizing the principles of Pascal’s law. Pressurized hydraulic fluid acts on the piston, creating force that moves the piston in a linear direction. This linear motion is transferred to the piston rod, allowing the generated force to perform various tasks. By controlling the flow of hydraulic fluid, the force and motion of hydraulic cylinders can be precisely regulated, contributing to their versatility and wide range of applications in machinery.
editor by CX 2023-11-11