Professional factory supply double acting hydraulic cylinder for Cone Cruser
|Aluminum,Cast Iron,45mnb Steel,Stainless Steel
|Max. 300mm, Customizable
|Max. 200mm, Customizable
|7-15 Days,Also depands on specific demands
Other related products
|Raw Material Inspection
|Before storage, QC takes the measurement of the raw materials.
|Process Material Inspection
|During the production, QCs conduct a random inspection.
Before the hydraulic cylinder parts transferred to the next process, QCs takes inspection.
|Final Function Testing
|All the hydraulic cylinders take hydraulic function test
Tianjian Hydraulic. is a leader in the engineering design and manufacture of high pressure hydraulic cylinders that are widely used in the fields of mining, metallurgy, construction machinery, marine, offshore, water engineering, wind power, hydraulic press, agricultural machinery, and so on.
The Tianjian team has almost 8 years experience delivering innovative and dependable solutions to meet OEM
high pressure hydraulic cylinder needs.
If possible, when contact with us, please apply information as below :
Or you can offer us your sketch diagram or photos so that we could understand you exactly meaning, help us avoid mistakes.
And if you have samples, we can manufacture according to your samples after sending to us.
Welcome to our factory if you have any time.
Your satisfaction is our biggest motivation.
Now, you can contact with us for any question or inquiry.
1, What does your company do?
A: we are a supplier of high quality Hydraulic Cylinder mining, metallurgy, construction machinery, marine, offshore, water engineering, wind power, hydraulic press, agricultural machinery, and so on.
2, Are you a manufacture or a trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer. warmly welcome to visit us!
3, What certificate do you have?
A: All our factories are ISO certificated. And our main suppliers of materials and parts are with CE, RoHS, and UL certificates.
4, How long is your delivery time?
A: The delivery time depends on different products and quantity. The cylinder usually need about 15~30 days.
5, Can you make parts as customer’s requirement or drawing?
A: Yes, we can OEM for you as your drawings. Our engineer also can give you professional support for technical suggestions.
6, What kind of payment terms do you accept?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
7, What is your warranty policy?
A: All our products are warranted for 1 full year from date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover parts that are worn out through the course of normal operation or are damaged through negligence. We serious remind that unclean hydraulic oil will definitely cause damage to your Hydraulic components. And this damage is not included in the warranty range. So we strongly suggest you to use new clean oil or make sure the system oil are clean when using our parts
How do hydraulic cylinders ensure smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery?
Hydraulic cylinders play a vital role in ensuring smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery. Their design and operation allow for precise control over the motion of heavy loads, resulting in efficient and reliable performance. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders contribute to smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery:
1. Hydraulic Fluid and Pressure:
– Hydraulic cylinders operate by utilizing hydraulic fluid, typically oil, to transmit force and motion. The fluid is pressurized by a hydraulic pump, creating a force that acts on the piston inside the cylinder. The pressure of the hydraulic fluid can be precisely controlled, allowing for smooth and gradual movement of heavy machinery. The fluid’s incompressibility ensures that the force is evenly distributed, resulting in consistent and predictable motion.
2. Piston and Cylinder Design:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed with precision to ensure smooth movement. The piston and cylinder bore are machined to tight tolerances, reducing friction and minimizing internal leakage. This precise fit between the piston and cylinder walls helps maintain consistent motion without jerks or sudden changes in speed. Additionally, the use of high-quality seals and lubrication further enhances the smooth operation of the cylinder.
3. Control Valves and Flow Control:
– Hydraulic systems incorporate control valves that regulate the flow of hydraulic fluid into and out of the cylinder. These valves allow for precise control over the speed and direction of the cylinder’s movement. By adjusting the flow rate, operators can achieve smooth and controlled motion of heavy machinery, avoiding sudden starts or stops. Flow control valves also enable speed adjustment, ensuring consistent movement even under varying loads or operating conditions.
4. Cushioning and Damping:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with cushioning mechanisms to absorb shock and minimize impacts during the movement of heavy machinery. Cushioning is achieved by incorporating specialized valves or adjustable orifices in the cylinder, which restrict the flow of hydraulic fluid near the end of the stroke. This gradual deceleration helps prevent sudden jolts or vibrations, maintaining smooth and consistent movement while reducing stress on the machinery and its components.
5. Load Balancing:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be designed and arranged in a system to balance the load and distribute forces evenly. By utilizing multiple cylinders in parallel or series configurations, heavy machinery can achieve balanced movement, preventing uneven stress and ensuring smooth operation. Load balancing also helps minimize the risk of component failure and enhances the overall stability and longevity of the machinery.
6. Feedback and Control Systems:
– Advanced hydraulic systems incorporate feedback sensors and control systems to monitor and adjust the movement of heavy machinery. These sensors provide real-time information about the position, speed, and force exerted by the hydraulic cylinders. The control system processes this data and adjusts the flow of hydraulic fluid accordingly to maintain smooth and consistent movement. By continuously monitoring and regulating the cylinder’s operation, feedback and control systems contribute to precise and reliable motion control.
7. Maintenance and Servicing:
– Regular maintenance and servicing of hydraulic cylinders are essential to ensure their smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery. Proper lubrication, inspection of seals, and replacement of worn-out components help maintain optimal performance. Preventive maintenance practices, such as filter replacements and fluid analysis, also contribute to the longevity and reliability of hydraulic systems, ensuring consistent movement over time.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders ensure smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery through the use of hydraulic fluid and pressure, precise piston and cylinder design, control valves and flow control, cushioning and damping mechanisms, load balancing, feedback and control systems, and regular maintenance and servicing. By leveraging these features, hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and control to handle heavy loads while maintaining precise and reliable motion, enhancing the overall performance and productivity of heavy machinery in various industrial applications.
Ensuring Consistent Force Output for Repetitive Tasks with Hydraulic Cylinders
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to ensure consistent force output for repetitive tasks. This consistency is essential for maintaining precise control, achieving uniform results, and optimizing the performance of hydraulic systems. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders achieve consistent force output for repetitive tasks:
- Design and Manufacturing Standards: Hydraulic cylinders are manufactured to meet strict design and manufacturing standards. These standards ensure that the cylinders are built with precision and accuracy, enabling them to deliver consistent force output. The components, such as the piston, cylinder barrel, seals, and valves, are engineered to work together harmoniously, minimizing variations in force generation.
- Pressure Regulation: Hydraulic systems incorporate pressure regulation mechanisms to maintain a constant pressure level. Pressure relief valves, pressure regulators, and pressure-compensated pumps help maintain a consistent hydraulic pressure throughout the system. By regulating the pressure, hydraulic cylinders receive a consistent supply of pressurized fluid, resulting in consistent force output for repetitive tasks.
- Flow Control: Flow control valves are utilized in hydraulic systems to manage the flow rate of hydraulic fluid. These valves regulate the speed at which the fluid enters and exits the hydraulic cylinder, influencing the force output. By controlling the flow rate, hydraulic cylinders can achieve consistent force output for repetitive tasks. This is particularly important when it comes to tasks that require precise and uniform force application.
- Effective Seal Performance: Sealing systems play a crucial role in hydraulic cylinders by preventing fluid leakage and maintaining pressure integrity. High-quality seals and proper installation ensure effective sealing throughout the cylinder’s operation. By minimizing internal leakage, hydraulic cylinders can maintain consistent force output, even during repetitive tasks.
- Maintenance and Inspection: Regular maintenance and inspection of hydraulic cylinders are essential for ensuring consistent force output. By following maintenance schedules, replacing worn-out components, and monitoring cylinder performance, any potential issues that could affect force consistency can be identified and addressed promptly. This proactive approach helps maintain the reliability and performance of hydraulic cylinders over time.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders employ various mechanisms to ensure consistent force output for repetitive tasks. Adherence to design and manufacturing standards, pressure regulation, flow control, effective seal performance, and regular maintenance all contribute to achieving consistent force output. By maintaining precision, minimizing variations, and addressing potential issues, hydraulic cylinders provide reliable and consistent force generation, facilitating the successful completion of repetitive tasks in various applications.
How do hydraulic cylinders accommodate variations in stroke length and force requirements?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to accommodate variations in stroke length and force requirements, providing flexibility and adaptability for different applications. They can be tailored to meet specific needs by considering factors such as piston diameter, rod diameter, hydraulic pressure, and cylinder design. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders accommodate variations in stroke length and force requirements:
1. Cylinder Size and Design:
– Hydraulic cylinders come in various sizes and designs to accommodate different stroke lengths and force requirements. The cylinder’s diameter, piston area, and rod diameter are key factors that determine the force output. Larger cylinder diameters and piston areas can generate greater force, while smaller diameters are suitable for applications requiring lower force. By selecting the appropriate cylinder size and design, stroke lengths and force requirements can be effectively accommodated.
2. Piston and Rod Configurations:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be designed with different piston and rod configurations to accommodate variations in stroke length. Single-acting cylinders have a single piston and can provide a stroke in one direction. Double-acting cylinders have a piston on both sides, allowing for strokes in both directions. Telescopic cylinders consist of multiple stages that can extend and retract, providing a longer stroke length compared to standard cylinders. By selecting the appropriate piston and rod configuration, the desired stroke length can be achieved.
3. Hydraulic Pressure and Flow:
– The hydraulic pressure and flow rate supplied to the cylinder play a crucial role in accommodating variations in force requirements. Increasing the hydraulic pressure increases the force output of the cylinder, enabling it to handle higher force requirements. By adjusting the pressure and flow rate through hydraulic valves and pumps, the force output can be controlled and matched to the specific requirements of the application.
4. Customization and Tailoring:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be customized and tailored to meet specific stroke length and force requirements. Manufacturers offer a wide range of cylinder sizes, stroke lengths, and force capacities to choose from. Additionally, custom-designed cylinders can be manufactured to suit unique applications with specific stroke length and force demands. By working closely with hydraulic cylinder manufacturers, it is possible to obtain cylinders that precisely match the required stroke length and force requirements.
5. Multiple Cylinders and Synchronization:
– In applications that require high force or longer stroke lengths, multiple hydraulic cylinders can be used in combination. By synchronizing the movement of multiple cylinders through the hydraulic system, the stroke length and force output can be effectively increased. Synchronization can be achieved using mechanical linkages, electronic controls, or hydraulic circuitry, ensuring coordinated movement and force distribution across the cylinders.
6. Load-Sensing and Pressure Control:
– Hydraulic systems can incorporate load-sensing and pressure control mechanisms to accommodate variations in force requirements. Load-sensing systems monitor the load demand and adjust the hydraulic pressure accordingly, ensuring that the cylinder delivers the required force without exerting excessive force. Pressure control valves regulate the pressure within the hydraulic system, allowing for precise control and adjustment of the force output based on the application’s needs.
7. Safety Considerations:
– When accommodating variations in stroke length and force requirements, it is essential to consider safety factors. Hydraulic cylinders should be selected and designed with an appropriate safety margin to handle unexpected loads or variations in operating conditions. Safety mechanisms such as overload protection valves and pressure relief valves can be incorporated to prevent damage or failure in situations where the force limits are exceeded.
By considering factors such as cylinder size and design, piston and rod configurations, hydraulic pressure and flow, customization options, synchronization, load-sensing, pressure control, and safety considerations, hydraulic cylinders can effectively accommodate variations in stroke length and force requirements. This flexibility allows hydraulic cylinders to be tailored to meet the specific demands of a wide range of applications, ensuring optimal performance and efficiency.
editor by CX 2023-10-13