Single acting telescopic hydraulic ram cylinder for dump truck
Hyva & CHINAMFG & Custom hoist & Xihu (West Lake) Dis.r type hydraulic telescopic Cylinders are used for Dump Truck, Tipper Truck, Trailer, Agricultural Machinery, Garbage Truck, Landing Platform etc.
Tsingshi hydraulic Customers, MAN, JAC, VOLVO, SHACMAN, DAF, JMC, HUNO, CIMC, SINOTRUK, TATRA,BENS,XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.FENG, FOTON,etc.
1.Each stage electroplate hard chrome;
2.lighter and easier to maintenance hydraulic telescopic cylinder;
3.High quality alloy seamless steel pipe have better mechanical properties;
4.The world famous brands of seals, such as HALLITE, PARKER,etc;
5.World-class processing technology ensures stable and reliable quality.
|DATA OF dump truck hydraulic cylinder
|Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, 27SiMn,45#,20#,etc
|40-300mm, Heat treatment, honing, rolling
|30-280mm, plated nickel or hard Chrome or ceramic
|Parker, Merkel, Hallite, Kaden, etc
|Sandblasting, primer paint, middle paint, finish paint,
Color can paint according to customer demands.
|Parker,custom hoist, hyco,HYVA, Meiller
|Pin-eye , flange, trunnion mount,ball mount, screw thread.
FC, FE, FEE, FSE,TPIN
|16-20Mpa telescopic hydraulic cylinder
|-50°C to +100°C
Tsingshi hydraulic is a hydraulic telescopic cylinder for dump tipper truck company which takes up with hydraulic design, R&D, manufacturer, sell and service hydraulic products-Telescopic hydraulic cylinder for dump truck.
-Hydraulic Cylinders Certification ISO9001 TS16949, etc;
-Telescopic jack Hydraulic Cylinder Export to North America, South America, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, South Africa, Europe, Middle East, etc;
-ODM&OEM Single acting Hydraulic Telescopic Cylinder according to client’s requirements;
-Professional manufacturer& supplier of Hydraulic Cylinders over 30 years;
-The Hydraulic telescopic Cylinders can be used for Dump Truck, Tipper Truck, Trailer, Agricultural Machinery, Garbage Truck,Landing Platform etc; We can produce the follow brand hydraulic cylinder. HYVA, BINOTTO, EDBRO, PENTA, MAILHOT, CUSTOM HOIST, MUNCIE, METARIS, HYDRAULEX GLOBAL, HYCO, PARKER, COMMERCIAL HYDRAULICS, MEILLER. WTJX, XT, JX, HCIC, ZX, SZ, SJ.
HIGH QUALITITY GUARANTEE-Telescopic hydraulic cylinder for dump truck
-Professional technical team.
-Perfect after-sales service system.
-ODM&OEM according to customer needs.
-Strong production capacity to ensure fast delivery.
-Guarantee Quality. Every process must be inspected, all products need be tested before leaving the factory.
<Hydraulic Cylinder Leak Test
<Telescopic Hydraulic jack Buffer Test
<Hydraulic Telescopic Cylinder Reliability Test
<Dump truck Hydraulic Cylinder Full Stroke Test
<Dump trailer Hydraulic Cylinder Trial Operation Test
<Tipper truck Cylinder Pressure Tight Test
<Dump truck telescopic Hydraulic Cylinder Load Efficiency Test
<Dump trailer telescopic Hydraulic Cylinder Start-up Pressure Test
<Long stroke single acting hydraulic telescopic cylinder Testing the Effect of Limit
SALES AND SERVICE
ONE WORLD ONE LOVE
How does a single-acting hydraulic cylinder handle variations in hydraulic hose technology?
A single-acting hydraulic cylinder is compatible with various hydraulic hose technologies. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Hydraulic hoses are essential components in hydraulic systems, responsible for transmitting hydraulic fluid between different hydraulic components, including the hydraulic cylinder. Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can handle variations in hydraulic hose technology due to their flexible design and standardized fittings.
Here are some key aspects of how single-acting hydraulic cylinders handle variations in hydraulic hose technology:
1. Compatibility: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are designed to be compatible with a wide range of hydraulic hose types, including rubber hoses, thermoplastic hoses, and metal hoses. They can accommodate variations in hose materials, construction, and specifications.
2. Standardized Fittings: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders usually feature standardized fittings such as threaded connectors, flanges, or quick-release couplings. These standardized fittings ensure compatibility and facilitate the connection between the hydraulic cylinder and the hydraulic hose.
3. Pressure and Flow Requirements: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders have specific pressure and flow requirements to operate effectively. Hydraulic hoses must be selected based on their ability to handle the required pressure ratings and flow rates of the hydraulic system. Variations in hydraulic hose technology can be managed by choosing hoses that meet the specific pressure and flow requirements of the single-acting hydraulic cylinder.
4. Hose Sizing: The sizing of hydraulic hoses is critical to ensure optimal performance and efficiency of the hydraulic system. Single-acting hydraulic cylinders require hydraulic hoses with appropriate inside diameter (ID) and length to accommodate the hydraulic fluid flow and pressure. Variations in hydraulic hose technology can be addressed by selecting hoses with the correct sizing for the specific application.
5. Industry Standards: Hydraulic hose technology is regulated by industry standards and specifications to ensure safety and performance. Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are designed to adhere to these standards, allowing for seamless integration with different hydraulic hose technologies that comply with industry requirements.
It is important to consider the specific application, operating conditions, and requirements when selecting hydraulic hoses for use with single-acting hydraulic cylinders. Consulting hydraulic system experts or referring to hydraulic system documentation can provide further guidance on the appropriate hydraulic hose technology to use with single-acting hydraulic cylinders.
In summary, single-acting hydraulic cylinders can handle variations in hydraulic hose technology by offering compatibility with different hose types, standardized fittings, consideration of pressure and flow requirements, appropriate hose sizing, and adherence to industry standards. These features ensure the proper functioning and integration of hydraulic hoses with single-acting hydraulic cylinders in various hydraulic system applications.
How does a single-acting hydraulic cylinder handle variations in cylinder stroke and extension?
A single-acting hydraulic cylinder is designed to handle variations in cylinder stroke and extension efficiently. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Single-acting hydraulic cylinders operate by applying force in one direction, typically through the extension of the piston. They utilize hydraulic fluid pressure to generate and control the force exerted by the cylinder. Here are some key points on how single-acting hydraulic cylinders handle variations in cylinder stroke and extension:
1. Adjustable Stroke Length: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be designed with an adjustable stroke length feature. This allows users to modify the distance the piston can extend, accommodating different requirements and variations in stroke length. By adjusting the cylinder’s stroke, it becomes possible to control the range of motion and extension of the piston, ensuring compatibility with specific applications.
2. Customizable Mounting Options: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders offer various mounting options to facilitate flexible integration into different systems. The mounting configuration can be customized to suit the specific requirements of the application. Different mounting styles, such as flange mounts, foot mounts, or clevis mounts, provide versatility in accommodating variations in cylinder stroke and extension while maintaining stability and proper alignment.
3. Control Valve Regulation: Control valves play a critical role in regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid into and out of the cylinder. By controlling the rate of fluid flow, the valves enable precise control over the extension and retraction of the piston. Adjusting the valve settings allows for fine-tuning of the cylinder’s stroke and extension, ensuring accurate and controlled movement.
4. Position Sensing Devices: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with position sensing devices, such as linear transducers or proximity sensors. These devices provide feedback on the cylinder’s position and extension, allowing for real-time monitoring and control. By detecting and measuring variations in stroke length and extension, position sensing devices enable precise positioning and ensure consistent performance.
5. Cylinder Cushioning: To handle variations in cylinder stroke and extension, single-acting hydraulic cylinders may incorporate cushioning mechanisms. Cushioning helps to dampen the impact during the piston’s approach to the end of its stroke, reducing shock and minimizing the risk of damage. The cushioning feature allows for controlled deceleration and smooth operation, regardless of variations in stroke length.
It is important to consider the specific application requirements and consult the manufacturer’s guidelines to ensure proper handling of variations in cylinder stroke and extension. Manufacturers often provide recommendations and technical specifications to ensure optimal performance and safe operation.
In summary, single-acting hydraulic cylinders handle variations in cylinder stroke and extension through adjustable stroke length, customizable mounting options, control valve regulation, position sensing devices, and cushioning mechanisms. These features allow for precise control, flexibility, and reliable performance in a wide range of applications.
How does a single-acting hydraulic cylinder manage variations in load capacity and weight?
A single-acting hydraulic cylinder is designed to effectively manage variations in load capacity and weight in hydraulic systems. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Adjustable Force Output: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders allow for adjustable force output, which enables them to handle variations in load capacity and weight. The force generated by the cylinder can be controlled by adjusting the hydraulic pressure supplied to the pressure chamber. By increasing or decreasing the pressure, the cylinder can generate the necessary force to accommodate different loads and weight requirements.
2. Mechanical Advantage: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders utilize the mechanical advantage of the piston design to manage variations in load capacity and weight. The piston has a larger effective area on the pressure side and a smaller effective area on the return side. This size difference creates a mechanical advantage, amplifying the force output compared to the hydraulic pressure input. As a result, the cylinder can generate a greater force to handle heavier loads.
3. Load-Sensing Control: In some hydraulic systems, load-sensing control mechanisms can be incorporated to further manage variations in load capacity and weight. Load-sensing systems continuously monitor the load on the cylinder and adjust the hydraulic pressure accordingly. This ensures that the cylinder generates the appropriate force based on the actual load, optimizing efficiency and preventing overloading or underutilization.
4. Customizable Cylinder Design: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be customized in terms of size, dimensions, and force capacity to match specific load requirements. By selecting the appropriate cylinder size and specifications, variations in load capacity and weight can be effectively managed. Customization ensures that the cylinder is appropriately sized and capable of generating the necessary force to handle the expected loads.
5. System Design Considerations: Proper system design considerations play a crucial role in managing variations in load capacity and weight. The hydraulic system should be designed with the appropriate pump capacity, valve selection, and overall system configuration to ensure optimal performance. By considering the anticipated load variations and weight requirements, the hydraulic system can be designed to accommodate these variations effectively.
6. Safety Factors and Overload Protection: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are typically designed with safety factors to provide a margin of safety and accommodate variations in load capacity and weight. These safety factors help prevent overloading and ensure the cylinder can handle unexpected increases in load or weight. Additionally, incorporating overload protection mechanisms, such as relief valves or load-limiting devices, adds an extra layer of protection against excessive loads.
In summary, a single-acting hydraulic cylinder manages variations in load capacity and weight through adjustable force output, mechanical advantage, load-sensing control, customizable cylinder design, system design considerations, safety factors, and overload protection. These features and considerations allow the cylinder to effectively adapt to changes in load requirements and ensure reliable and efficient operation within a hydraulic system.
editor by CX 2023-11-25