MEDIUM AND HIGH PRESSURE OIL CYLINDER FOR MICRO EXCAVATOR
Mainly used for 1 ton ~4 ton micro excavator.
Through strength accounting for cylinder, piston rod and other parts of the material selection, as well as the corresponding welding, electroplating and other special processing technology, to achieve light weight, high strength, high durability.
The sealing system is produced and designed by our company, and the main seal uses the corresponding advantages of the international first-class sealing parts manufacturing company to meet the heavy working conditions and high strength work to ensure a long service life.
WORKING PRESSURE: 21~28MPA
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -20ºC~100ºC
COLD REGION: -40ºC~90ºC
MODEL MARKING METHOD
D60 x D35 x 460ST / 770CL
Additional negotiation based on size excess form
Cylinder outer diameter DO can be changed according to actual demand
The high pressure oil pipe needs to be attached for further discussion
Packaging & Shipping
Conventional wooden case packing, packing can be customized according to your needs.
ZheJiang CHINAMFG Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. is an international sales subsidiary of ZheJiang CHINAMFG Hydraulic Technology Co., Ltd. Our company is Top 1 machinery parts production factory in ZheJiang , with 24 years production experience on research and development.
Our company specializes in the production of hydraulic cylinder, electric cylinder, hydraulic valve, integrated hydraulic valve, hydraulic tubing, structural parts, cab, balance iron and other products research and development, production.
At present, the Group has 4 factories, covering a total area of 864,000 square CHINAMFG and employing more than 2,200 people.
The company has supplied to more than 50 countries and regions around the world, and its products cover construction machinery, Marine ships, new energy equipment, tunnel machinery, aerospace, industrial manufacturing and other high-end parts fields.
INDEPENDENT INNOVATION XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.S THE FUTURE
There are 120 full-time R&D personnel
R&d center to establish an open and efficient technical cooperation and innovation system, has a strong technology, team spirit of excellent team, the existing full-time R & D personnel 120 people, with domestic universities, research institutes to establish a long-term school-enterprise cooperation relationship, has provincial enterprise technology center engineering research center, industrial design center. Key laboratories and other scientific and technological innovation platforms have participated in the formulation of a number of national standards, undertaken more than 80 innovative research and development projects above the provincial level of the National CHINAMFG Program, and won a number of provincial and municipal scientific and technological progress awards.
Our company to “create quality experience for customers” as the mission, the company has a professional after-sales department, the existing 20 professional after-sales personnel, improve your satisfaction, to solve your technical doubts.
1.How will you guarantee the quality?
We have a professional R & D team, and will discuss with each production minister repeatedly and determine the production plan before the order production. We also have a professional quality inspection team to ensure that the order is completed with quality and quantity.And we will test and send testing video to buyer confirm before shipping too.
2.When will you ship the order?
Once we get confirmation of payment,we will try our best to ship within 48 hours.
3.How can I track my order?
Once your order in shipped,we will e-mail you shipping details.
4.If I was not satisfied with the products,can i return goods?
Yes,we offer exchange and repair service in the warranty time.
5.What is your sample policy?
We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.
6. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, will pack in strong fumigate wooden pallet or Case. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
How do hydraulic cylinders compare to other methods of force generation like electric motors?
Hydraulic cylinders and electric motors are two different methods of force generation with distinct characteristics and applications. While both hydraulic cylinders and electric motors can generate force, they differ in terms of their working principles, performance attributes, and suitability for specific applications. Here’s a detailed comparison of hydraulic cylinders and electric motors:
1. Working Principle:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders generate force through the conversion of fluid pressure into linear motion. They consist of a cylinder barrel, piston, piston rod, and hydraulic fluid. When pressurized hydraulic fluid enters the cylinder, it pushes against the piston, causing the piston rod to extend or retract, thereby generating linear force.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors generate force through the conversion of electrical energy into rotational motion. They consist of a stator, rotor, and electromagnetic field. When an electrical current is applied to the motor’s windings, it creates a magnetic field that interacts with the rotor, causing it to rotate and generate torque.
2. Force and Power:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders are known for their high force capabilities. They can generate substantial linear forces, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications that require lifting, pushing, or pulling large loads. Hydraulic systems can provide high force output even at low speeds, allowing for precise control over force application. However, hydraulic systems typically operate at lower speeds compared to electric motors.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors excel in providing high rotational speeds and are commonly used for applications that require rapid motion. While electric motors can generate significant torque, they tend to have lower force output compared to hydraulic cylinders. Electric motors are suitable for applications that involve continuous rotary motion, such as driving conveyor belts, rotating machinery, or powering vehicles.
3. Control and Precision:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems offer excellent control over force, speed, and positioning. By regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid, the force and speed of hydraulic cylinders can be precisely controlled. Hydraulic systems can provide gradual acceleration and deceleration, allowing for smooth and precise movements. This level of control makes hydraulic cylinders well-suited for applications that require precise positioning, such as in industrial automation or construction equipment.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors also offer precise control over speed and positioning. Through motor control techniques such as varying voltage, frequency, or pulse width modulation (PWM), the rotational speed and position of electric motors can be accurately controlled. Electric motors are commonly used in applications that require precise speed control, such as robotics, CNC machines, or servo systems.
4. Efficiency and Energy Consumption:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems can be highly efficient, especially when properly sized and designed. However, hydraulic systems typically have higher energy losses due to factors such as fluid leakage, friction, and heat generation. The overall efficiency of a hydraulic system depends on the design, component selection, and maintenance practices. Hydraulic systems require a hydraulic power unit to pressurize the hydraulic fluid, which consumes additional energy.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors can have high efficiency, especially when operated at their optimal operating conditions. Electric motors have lower energy losses compared to hydraulic systems, primarily due to the absence of fluid leakage and lower friction losses. The overall efficiency of an electric motor depends on factors such as motor design, load conditions, and control techniques. Electric motors require an electrical power source, and their energy consumption depends on the motor’s power rating and the duration of operation.
5. Environmental Considerations:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems typically use hydraulic fluids that can pose environmental concerns if they leak or are not properly disposed of. The choice of hydraulic fluid can impact factors such as biodegradability, toxicity, and potential environmental hazards. Proper maintenance and leak prevention practices are essential to minimize the environmental impact of hydraulic systems.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors are generally considered more environmentally friendly since they do not require hydraulic fluids. However, the environmental impact of electric motors depends on the source of electricity used to power them. When powered by renewable energy sources, such as solar or wind, electric motors can offer a greener solution compared to hydraulic systems.
6. Application Suitability:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in applications that require high force output, precise control, and durability. They are widely employed in industries such as construction, manufacturing, mining, and aerospace. Hydraulic systems are well-suited for heavy-duty applications, such as lifting heavy objects, operating heavy machinery, or controlling large-scale movements.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors are widely used in various industries and applications that require rotational motion, speed control, and precise positioning. They are commonly found in appliances, transportation, robotics, HVAC systems, and automation. Electric motorsare suitable for applications that involve continuous rotary motion, such as driving conveyor belts, rotating machinery, or powering vehicles.In summary, hydraulic cylinders and electric motors have different working principles, force capabilities, control characteristics, efficiency levels, and application suitability. Hydraulic cylinders excel in providing high force output, precise control, and durability, making them ideal for heavy-duty applications. Electric motors, on the other hand, offer high rotational speeds, precise speed control, and are commonly used for applications that involve continuous rotary motion. The choice between hydraulic cylinders and electric motors depends on the specific requirements of the application, including the type of motion, force output, control precision, and environmental considerations.
Utilizing Hydraulic Cylinders in Conjunction with Alternative Energy Sources
Hydraulic cylinders can indeed be used in conjunction with alternative energy sources. The versatile nature of hydraulic systems allows them to be integrated with various alternative energy technologies to enhance efficiency, control, and power generation. Let’s explore some examples of how hydraulic cylinders can be utilized alongside alternative energy sources:
- Hydraulic Energy Storage: Hydraulic cylinders can be employed in energy storage systems that utilize alternative energy sources such as renewable sources (e.g., solar or wind) or waste energy recovery. These systems convert excess energy into hydraulic potential energy by pumping fluid into a high-pressure accumulator. When the energy is needed, the pressurized fluid is released, driving the hydraulic cylinder and generating mechanical power.
- Wave and Tidal Energy Conversion: Hydraulic cylinders can be utilized in wave and tidal energy conversion systems. These systems harness the power of ocean waves or tidal currents and convert it into usable energy. Hydraulic cylinders, along with associated pumps and valves, can be used to capture and control the energy from the waves or tides, driving the cylinders and generating mechanical power or producing electricity.
- Hydroelectric Power Generation: Hydraulic cylinders play a crucial role in traditional hydroelectric power generation. However, alternative approaches such as small-scale or micro-hydropower systems can also benefit from hydraulic cylinders. These systems utilize natural or man-made water flows to drive turbines connected to hydraulic cylinders, which then convert the hydraulic energy into mechanical power or electricity.
- Hydraulic Actuation in Wind Turbines: Hydraulic cylinders can be employed in wind turbines to enhance performance and control. For example, hydraulic pitch control systems use hydraulic cylinders to adjust the pitch angle of wind turbine blades, optimizing their aerodynamic performance based on wind conditions. This allows for efficient power generation and protection against excessive wind loads.
- Geothermal Energy Extraction: Geothermal energy extraction involves utilizing the natural heat from the Earth’s interior to generate power. Hydraulic cylinders can be utilized in geothermal systems to control and regulate fluid flow, allowing for efficient extraction and utilization of geothermal energy. They can also be used in geothermal heat pumps for heating and cooling applications.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be effectively utilized in conjunction with alternative energy sources to enhance energy storage, power generation, and control. Whether it’s through hydraulic energy storage systems, wave and tidal energy conversion, hydroelectric power generation, hydraulic actuation in wind turbines, or geothermal energy extraction, hydraulic cylinders offer versatile and efficient solutions for harnessing and utilizing alternative energy sources.
How do hydraulic cylinders accommodate variations in stroke length and force requirements?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to accommodate variations in stroke length and force requirements, providing flexibility and adaptability for different applications. They can be tailored to meet specific needs by considering factors such as piston diameter, rod diameter, hydraulic pressure, and cylinder design. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders accommodate variations in stroke length and force requirements:
1. Cylinder Size and Design:
– Hydraulic cylinders come in various sizes and designs to accommodate different stroke lengths and force requirements. The cylinder’s diameter, piston area, and rod diameter are key factors that determine the force output. Larger cylinder diameters and piston areas can generate greater force, while smaller diameters are suitable for applications requiring lower force. By selecting the appropriate cylinder size and design, stroke lengths and force requirements can be effectively accommodated.
2. Piston and Rod Configurations:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be designed with different piston and rod configurations to accommodate variations in stroke length. Single-acting cylinders have a single piston and can provide a stroke in one direction. Double-acting cylinders have a piston on both sides, allowing for strokes in both directions. Telescopic cylinders consist of multiple stages that can extend and retract, providing a longer stroke length compared to standard cylinders. By selecting the appropriate piston and rod configuration, the desired stroke length can be achieved.
3. Hydraulic Pressure and Flow:
– The hydraulic pressure and flow rate supplied to the cylinder play a crucial role in accommodating variations in force requirements. Increasing the hydraulic pressure increases the force output of the cylinder, enabling it to handle higher force requirements. By adjusting the pressure and flow rate through hydraulic valves and pumps, the force output can be controlled and matched to the specific requirements of the application.
4. Customization and Tailoring:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be customized and tailored to meet specific stroke length and force requirements. Manufacturers offer a wide range of cylinder sizes, stroke lengths, and force capacities to choose from. Additionally, custom-designed cylinders can be manufactured to suit unique applications with specific stroke length and force demands. By working closely with hydraulic cylinder manufacturers, it is possible to obtain cylinders that precisely match the required stroke length and force requirements.
5. Multiple Cylinders and Synchronization:
– In applications that require high force or longer stroke lengths, multiple hydraulic cylinders can be used in combination. By synchronizing the movement of multiple cylinders through the hydraulic system, the stroke length and force output can be effectively increased. Synchronization can be achieved using mechanical linkages, electronic controls, or hydraulic circuitry, ensuring coordinated movement and force distribution across the cylinders.
6. Load-Sensing and Pressure Control:
– Hydraulic systems can incorporate load-sensing and pressure control mechanisms to accommodate variations in force requirements. Load-sensing systems monitor the load demand and adjust the hydraulic pressure accordingly, ensuring that the cylinder delivers the required force without exerting excessive force. Pressure control valves regulate the pressure within the hydraulic system, allowing for precise control and adjustment of the force output based on the application’s needs.
7. Safety Considerations:
– When accommodating variations in stroke length and force requirements, it is essential to consider safety factors. Hydraulic cylinders should be selected and designed with an appropriate safety margin to handle unexpected loads or variations in operating conditions. Safety mechanisms such as overload protection valves and pressure relief valves can be incorporated to prevent damage or failure in situations where the force limits are exceeded.
By considering factors such as cylinder size and design, piston and rod configurations, hydraulic pressure and flow, customization options, synchronization, load-sensing, pressure control, and safety considerations, hydraulic cylinders can effectively accommodate variations in stroke length and force requirements. This flexibility allows hydraulic cylinders to be tailored to meet the specific demands of a wide range of applications, ensuring optimal performance and efficiency.
editor by CX 2023-11-12