Junfu is famous brand in front-end cylinders, offering an extensive catalogue from 5 to 100 tons with bespoke solutions. Designed for rear-end tippers and tippers trailers, CHINAMFG brand front-end telescopic cylinders are known for their durability, reliability in all conditions and value for money. We believe in delivering a solution that can rapidly and successfully meet your requirements in demanding industries such as transportation, construction and mining. With high payload and longer service intervals for increased operating time, CHINAMFG brand front-end cylinders are also environmentally friendly solutions with lower oil & fuel consumption.
FC telescopic front-end cylinders are primarily designed for straight headboard dump trucks with a capacity range of over 100 tons tipping weight. Our trunnion type FC cylinder is lightweight, strong, maintenance free and offers the most added stability to the tipper. The CHINAMFG brand FC tipping cylinders have earned reputation for their reliability and value for money over many years.
Designed for Dump Truck applications, FC series cylinder with 3-7 stages is capable of lifting more weight which in return allows trucks to be equipped with smaller cylinders reducing space and saving weight. This CHINAMFG series cylinder is mostly used in combination with a Straight Headboard Type and Trunnion Type Body Connection.
Workshop with advanced equipment:
Certificates: ISO9001, IATF 16949:2016, CE,etc.
Q1: How about your cylinders compared with HYVA cylinder ?
Our cylinders can replace HYVA cylinder well, with same technical details and mounting sizes
Q2: What’s your cylinder’s advantages ?
The cylinders are manufactured by advanced equipments and made under strictly quality control processing.
The steel is quenched and tempered 27SiMn steel and all raw materials are good quality from world famous companies.
Q3: When your company be established ?
Our company be established in 2002, professional manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders more than 20 years.
We had passed IATF 16949:2016 Quality control system, ISO9001, CE,etc.
Q4: How about the delivery time ?
7-15 days approximately.
Q5: How about the cylinder’s quality gurantee ?
|CE, ISO9001, IATF 16949:2016, SGS
How does a single-acting hydraulic cylinder contribute to energy-efficient force generation?
A single-acting hydraulic cylinder contributes to energy-efficient force generation through its design and operating principles. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Unidirectional Force: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders generate force in one direction, typically in the extension stroke. This unidirectional force generation eliminates the need for hydraulic fluid to exert force in the opposite direction, resulting in energy savings. The hydraulic system only needs to supply fluid to extend the cylinder, while the retraction of the piston is achieved through the force of gravity or other external means, reducing the overall energy consumption.
2. Reduced Fluid Volume: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders require a smaller volume of hydraulic fluid compared to double-acting cylinders. Since these cylinders operate primarily in one direction, the fluid volume needed for extension strokes is lower. This reduction in fluid volume leads to energy savings in terms of pumping and circulating the hydraulic fluid.
3. Lower Pumping Requirements: The unidirectional force generation of single-acting hydraulic cylinders reduces the workload on the hydraulic pump. As the pump only needs to supply fluid for extension strokes, the pump size and power requirements can be optimized, leading to energy efficiency. This is particularly beneficial in applications where the hydraulic system is powered by electric motors or other energy sources.
4. Gravity-Assisted Retraction: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders often utilize the force of gravity or external forces to retract the piston during the return stroke. By leveraging these external forces, the hydraulic system can minimize the energy required for retraction. This is particularly advantageous in applications where the weight of the load or other external factors can assist in the retraction process.
5. System Optimization: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders allow for system optimization to maximize energy efficiency. By carefully selecting cylinder sizes, operating pressures, and flow rates, the hydraulic system can be designed to match the specific force requirements of the application. This optimization ensures that the system operates at its most energy-efficient operating point, minimizing energy waste and maximizing overall system performance.
6. Regenerative Systems: In certain applications, single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be integrated into regenerative hydraulic systems. These systems capture and reuse the energy generated during the retraction stroke, effectively recycling the energy that would otherwise be dissipated. By harnessing this regenerative energy, the overall energy efficiency of the system is significantly improved.
By employing these energy-efficient design and operating principles, single-acting hydraulic cylinders contribute to reduced energy consumption and improved overall system efficiency.
How does a single-acting hydraulic cylinder handle variations in cylinder mounting and orientation?
A single-acting hydraulic cylinder is designed to handle variations in cylinder mounting and orientation effectively. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are widely used in various applications, including industrial machinery, construction equipment, and automotive systems. They offer flexibility in terms of mounting options and can accommodate different orientations while maintaining their functionality. Here are some key points on how single-acting hydraulic cylinders handle variations in cylinder mounting and orientation:
1. Mounting Configurations: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be mounted in various configurations to suit the specific requirements of the application. Common mounting options include flange mount, clevis mount, trunnion mount, and foot mount. These mounting configurations allow the cylinder to be securely attached to the machinery or equipment, providing stability and efficient force transmission. The versatility of mounting options ensures compatibility with different system designs and facilitates easy integration.
2. Angular Misalignment: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can handle angular misalignment between the cylinder and the load or other components. This capability is particularly useful when the cylinder needs to operate in an orientation that is not perfectly aligned with the load. The cylinder’s mounting arrangement and flexible hydraulic connections allow it to accommodate small angular deviations without compromising its performance. This flexibility ensures that the cylinder can function effectively in various orientations, providing reliable force application.
3. Radial Load Capacity: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are designed to withstand radial loads, which are forces acting perpendicular to the cylinder’s axis. Radial loads can occur due to variations in cylinder mounting or external forces applied to the cylinder. The cylinder’s construction, such as the use of sturdy piston rods and robust bearing supports, helps distribute and withstand radial loads. This capability ensures that the cylinder remains stable and can handle variations in mounting and external forces without compromising its structural integrity or performance.
4. Self-Alignment: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders possess a degree of self-alignment capability, allowing them to compensate for minor misalignments during operation. This self-alignment ability is primarily due to the presence of flexible seals and the hydraulic fluid’s compressibility. The seals can accommodate slight variations in the alignment between the cylinder and the load, ensuring smooth operation and preventing excessive wear or damage to the cylinder components. The self-alignment feature contributes to the overall reliability and longevity of the cylinder.
5. Mounting Hardware and Accessories: To further enhance the flexibility and adaptability of single-acting hydraulic cylinders, various mounting hardware and accessories are available. These include adjustable mounting brackets, spherical rod ends, and swivel joints. These components allow for fine adjustments and provide additional freedom in cylinder mounting and orientation. By using the appropriate mounting hardware and accessories, variations in cylinder mounting and orientation can be effectively managed.
It is important to consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations when installing and configuring single-acting hydraulic cylinders, especially in applications with specific mounting and orientation requirements.
In summary, single-acting hydraulic cylinders handle variations in cylinder mounting and orientation through their versatile mounting configurations, ability to accommodate angular misalignment, capacity to withstand radial loads, self-alignment capability, and availability of mounting hardware and accessories. These features ensure that the cylinders can be effectively integrated into different systems and operate reliably in various orientations.
How does a single-acting hydraulic cylinder manage variations in load capacity and weight?
A single-acting hydraulic cylinder is designed to effectively manage variations in load capacity and weight in hydraulic systems. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Adjustable Force Output: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders allow for adjustable force output, which enables them to handle variations in load capacity and weight. The force generated by the cylinder can be controlled by adjusting the hydraulic pressure supplied to the pressure chamber. By increasing or decreasing the pressure, the cylinder can generate the necessary force to accommodate different loads and weight requirements.
2. Mechanical Advantage: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders utilize the mechanical advantage of the piston design to manage variations in load capacity and weight. The piston has a larger effective area on the pressure side and a smaller effective area on the return side. This size difference creates a mechanical advantage, amplifying the force output compared to the hydraulic pressure input. As a result, the cylinder can generate a greater force to handle heavier loads.
3. Load-Sensing Control: In some hydraulic systems, load-sensing control mechanisms can be incorporated to further manage variations in load capacity and weight. Load-sensing systems continuously monitor the load on the cylinder and adjust the hydraulic pressure accordingly. This ensures that the cylinder generates the appropriate force based on the actual load, optimizing efficiency and preventing overloading or underutilization.
4. Customizable Cylinder Design: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be customized in terms of size, dimensions, and force capacity to match specific load requirements. By selecting the appropriate cylinder size and specifications, variations in load capacity and weight can be effectively managed. Customization ensures that the cylinder is appropriately sized and capable of generating the necessary force to handle the expected loads.
5. System Design Considerations: Proper system design considerations play a crucial role in managing variations in load capacity and weight. The hydraulic system should be designed with the appropriate pump capacity, valve selection, and overall system configuration to ensure optimal performance. By considering the anticipated load variations and weight requirements, the hydraulic system can be designed to accommodate these variations effectively.
6. Safety Factors and Overload Protection: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are typically designed with safety factors to provide a margin of safety and accommodate variations in load capacity and weight. These safety factors help prevent overloading and ensure the cylinder can handle unexpected increases in load or weight. Additionally, incorporating overload protection mechanisms, such as relief valves or load-limiting devices, adds an extra layer of protection against excessive loads.
In summary, a single-acting hydraulic cylinder manages variations in load capacity and weight through adjustable force output, mechanical advantage, load-sensing control, customizable cylinder design, system design considerations, safety factors, and overload protection. These features and considerations allow the cylinder to effectively adapt to changes in load requirements and ensure reliable and efficient operation within a hydraulic system.
editor by CX 2023-11-21