|HSG Series Hydraulic Cylinder
|7/14/16/21/31.5MPa 37.5/63MPa Can be Customized
|Aluminum, Cast Iron,45mnb Steel, Stainless Steel
|Rod Surface Hardness
|-40°C to +120 °C
|Black, Yellow, Blue, Brown, Customizable
|7-15 Days, Also depending on specific demands
|50,000Pcs per year
Working Flow: About Us
Tongte designs and manufactures durable, heavy-duty hydraulic products and accessories and offers lifecycle services to them. We constantly develop our machine base and operations to meet customer-specific needs and remain leaders in the industry. Beyond all else, we want to be the trusted, groundbreaking partner our customers truly need.
In addition to the customized cylinders, CHINAMFG offers hydraulic power units, Electric-Hydraulic linear actuators, piston accumulators, system configurations, and versatile services such as repair and manufacturing services. The modern production facilities are located in HangZhou, ZheJiang (China) where production started in 2001. The core values of Tongke guiding its business strongly are commitment, sustainability, interaction, and customer-first.
We possess over 20 years of experience in the industry and extensive global market experience, our customers are located all over the world, and we truly commit to the customers’ needs – these are the success factors of our family-owned company. Our vision is to grow and expand the business further into global markets.
Q1: What does your company do?
A: we are a supplier of high-quality hydraulic products including Hydraulic Cylinders, Hydraulic Power packs, Hydraulic Linear, and other Hydraulic components.
Q2:Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q3:Are you able to make Non-standard or customized products?
A: Yes, we can.
Q3: How long is your delivery time?
A: Normally, the delivery time is 7 days if we have stock, and 15-30 working days if we don’t. but it
also depends on the product
requirements and quantity.
Q4: Do you provide samples? are the samples free or not?
A: Yes, we can provide samples, but they are not free of charge.
Q5: What are your payment terms?
A: 30% deposit T/T or Irrevocable L/C at sight, If you have any questions, please feel free to
Q6: What is your warranty policy?
A: All our products are warranted for 1 full year from the date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship. Each individual product will be strictly inspected on our factory QC Process
System before shipment. We also have a Customer Service team to respond to customers’ questions within 12 hours.
How do manufacturers ensure the durability and reliability of hydraulic cylinders?
Manufacturers employ various strategies and techniques to ensure the durability and reliability of hydraulic cylinders. These measures are crucial as hydraulic cylinders are often subjected to demanding operating conditions and heavy loads. To ensure their longevity and dependable performance, manufacturers focus on the following aspects:
1. High-Quality Materials:
– Manufacturers use high-quality materials in the construction of hydraulic cylinders. Components such as cylinder barrels, piston rods, seals, and bearings are made from materials that possess excellent strength, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance properties. Common materials used include high-grade steel alloys, chrome-plated rods, and specialized coatings. The selection of appropriate materials ensures that hydraulic cylinders can withstand the stresses, pressures, and environmental conditions they encounter during operation.
2. Robust Design:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to withstand high loads and harsh operating conditions. Manufacturers use computer-aided design (CAD) software and finite element analysis (FEA) techniques to optimize the cylinder’s structural integrity and performance. The design includes factors such as proper wall thickness, reinforcement in critical areas, and appropriate sizing of components. Robust design practices ensure that hydraulic cylinders can withstand the forces and stresses they encounter, preventing premature failure and ensuring durability.
3. Quality Manufacturing Processes:
– Manufacturers follow stringent quality control measures during the manufacturing processes of hydraulic cylinders. These processes include precision machining, welding, heat treatment, and surface finishing. Skilled technicians and advanced machinery are employed to ensure dimensional accuracy, proper fitment of components, and overall quality. By adhering to strict manufacturing processes and quality standards, manufacturers can produce hydraulic cylinders with consistent performance and reliability.
4. Sealing Technology:
– The sealing system of hydraulic cylinders is critical for their durability and reliability. Manufacturers utilize advanced sealing technologies such as lip seals, O-rings, and composite seals to prevent fluid leakage and ingress of contaminants. Properly designed and high-quality seals ensure that hydraulic cylinders can maintain their performance over extended periods. Seals are tested for their compatibility with the hydraulic fluid, pressure resistance, and resilience to environmental factors such as temperature and humidity.
5. Performance Testing:
– Manufacturers subject hydraulic cylinders to rigorous performance testing to validate their durability and reliability. These tests simulate real-world operating conditions and evaluate factors such as load capacity, pressure resistance, fatigue life, and leakage. Performance testing helps identify any design flaws or weaknesses in the hydraulic cylinder and allows manufacturers to make necessary improvements. By conducting thorough performance testing, manufacturers can ensure that hydraulic cylinders meet or exceed the required performance standards.
6. Compliance with Industry Standards:
– Manufacturers adhere to industry standards and regulations to ensure the durability and reliability of hydraulic cylinders. These standards, such as ISO 6020/6022 and NFPA T3.6.7, provide guidelines for design, manufacturing, and performance requirements. By following these standards, manufacturers ensure that hydraulic cylinders are designed and built to meet specific quality and safety criteria. Compliance with industry standards helps establish a baseline for durability and reliability and instills confidence in the performance of hydraulic cylinders.
7. Regular Maintenance and Service:
– Manufacturers provide recommendations for regular maintenance and service of hydraulic cylinders. This includes guidelines for lubrication, inspection of components, and replacement of wear parts such as seals and bearings. Following the manufacturer’s maintenance guidelines helps ensure the long-term durability and reliability of hydraulic cylinders. Regular maintenance also allows for the early detection of potential issues, preventing major failures and extending the service life of the hydraulic cylinders.
8. Customer Support and Warranty:
– Manufacturers provide customer support and warranty services to address any issues that arise with hydraulic cylinders. They offer technical assistance, troubleshooting guidance, and replacement of defective components. The warranty ensures that customers receive reliable and durable hydraulic cylinders and provides recourse in case of any manufacturing defects or premature failures. Strong customer support and warranty policies reflect the manufacturer’s commitment to the durability and reliability of their products.
In summary, manufacturers ensure the durability and reliability of hydraulic cylinders through the use of high-quality materials, robust design practices, stringent manufacturing processes, advanced sealing technology, thorough performance testing, compliance with industry standards, regular maintenance guidelines, and customer support with warranty services. By focusing on these aspects, manufacturers can produce hydraulic cylinders that can withstand demanding conditions, provide long service life, and deliver reliable performance in various applications.
Can you provide real-world examples of machinery that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders?
Hydraulic cylinders are widely used in various industries and applications due to their ability to provide powerful and precise linear motion. They play a crucial role in enabling the operation of heavy machinery that requires controlled force and movement. Here are some real-world examples of machinery that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders:
1. Construction Equipment:
– Hydraulic cylinders are extensively used in construction machinery, such as excavators, bulldozers, loaders, and cranes. These machines rely on hydraulic cylinders to perform tasks like lifting heavy loads, extending and retracting booms, tilting buckets, and controlling the movement of various components. Hydraulic cylinders provide the power and precision required to handle the demanding conditions and heavy loads encountered in construction projects.
2. Agricultural Machinery:
– Many agricultural machines, including tractors, combine harvesters, and sprayers, utilize hydraulic cylinders for critical operations. Hydraulic cylinders are used to control the movement of attachments, such as front loaders, backhoes, and plows. They enable functions like lifting and lowering implements, adjusting cutting heights, and controlling the positioning of harvesting equipment. Hydraulic cylinders enhance efficiency and productivity in agricultural operations.
3. Material Handling Equipment:
– Hydraulic cylinders are integral components of material handling equipment, such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and cranes. These machines rely on hydraulic cylinders to lift and lower loads, tilt platforms or forks, and control the movement of lifting mechanisms. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary strength and precision to handle heavy loads and ensure safe and efficient material handling operations.
4. Industrial Machinery:
– Various industrial machinery and equipment heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders for critical functions. Examples include hydraulic presses, injection molding machines, metal-forming machines, and hydraulic-powered robots. Hydraulic cylinders enable precise control of force and movement in these applications, allowing for accurate shaping, pressing, and assembly processes.
5. Mining Equipment:
– Hydraulic cylinders are extensively used in mining machinery and equipment. Underground mining machines, such as continuous miners and longwall shearers, utilize hydraulic cylinders for cutting, shearing, and roof support operations. Surface mining equipment, including hydraulic shovels, draglines, and haul trucks, rely on hydraulic cylinders for tasks like bucket movement, boom extension, and vehicle suspension.
6. Automotive Industry:
– The automotive industry extensively utilizes hydraulic cylinders in various applications. Hydraulic cylinders are employed in vehicle suspension systems, power steering systems, convertible tops, and hydraulic brake systems. They enable smooth and controlled movement, precise steering, and efficient braking in automobiles.
7. Aerospace and Aviation:
– Hydraulic cylinders are utilized in aerospace and aviation applications, such as aircraft landing gear systems, wing flaps, and cargo handling equipment. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and control for extending and retracting landing gear, adjusting wing flaps, and operating cargo doors, ensuring safe and reliable aircraft operations.
8. Marine and Offshore Industry:
– Hydraulic cylinders are essential components in marine and offshore equipment, including ship cranes, winches, and hydraulic-powered anchor systems. They enable lifting, lowering, and positioning of heavy loads, as well as the control of various marine equipment.
These are just a few examples of machinery and industries that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders. The versatility, power, and precise control offered by hydraulic cylinders make them indispensable in a wide range of applications, where controlled linear motion and force are essential.
What are the common signs of wear or leakage that indicate hydraulic cylinder issues?
Hydraulic cylinders are critical components in hydraulic systems, and wear or leakage can lead to performance issues and potential system failures. It is important to be aware of the common signs that indicate hydraulic cylinder problems. Here’s a detailed explanation of the common signs of wear or leakage that indicate hydraulic cylinder issues:
1. Fluid Leakage:
– Fluid leakage is one of the most obvious signs of hydraulic cylinder problems. If you notice hydraulic fluid leaking from the cylinder, it indicates a seal failure or damage to the cylinder. Leaking fluid may be visible around the rod, piston, or cylinder body. It is important to address fluid leakage promptly as it can lead to a loss of system efficiency, contamination of the surrounding environment, and potential damage to other system components.
2. Reduced Performance:
– Wear or internal damage to the hydraulic cylinder can result in reduced performance. You may notice a decrease in the cylinder’s force output, slower operation, or difficulty in extending or retracting the cylinder. Reduced performance can be indicative of worn seals, damaged piston or rod, internal leakage, or contamination within the cylinder. Any noticeable decrease in the cylinder’s performance should be inspected and addressed to prevent further damage or system inefficiencies.
3. Abnormal Noise or Vibrations:
– Unusual noise or vibrations during the operation of a hydraulic cylinder can indicate internal wear or damage. Excessive noise, knocking sounds, or vibrations that are not typical for the system may suggest problems such as worn bearings, misalignment, or loose internal components. These signs should be investigated to identify the source of the issue and take appropriate corrective measures.
4. Excessive Heat:
– Overheating of the hydraulic cylinder is another sign of potential issues. If the cylinder feels excessively hot to the touch during normal operation, it may indicate problems such as internal leakage, fluid contamination, or inadequate lubrication. Excessive heat can lead to accelerated wear, reduced efficiency, and overall system malfunctions. Monitoring the temperature of the hydraulic cylinder is important to detect and address potential problems.
5. External Damage:
– Physical damage to the hydraulic cylinder, such as dents, scratches, or bent rods, can contribute to wear and leakage issues. External damage can compromise the integrity of the cylinder, leading to fluid leakage, misalignment, or inefficient operation. Regular inspection of the cylinder’s external condition is essential to identify any visible signs of damage and take appropriate actions.
6. Seal Failure:
– Hydraulic cylinder seals are critical components that prevent fluid leakage and maintain system integrity. Signs of seal failure include fluid leakage, reduced performance, and increased friction during cylinder operation. Damaged or worn seals should be replaced promptly to prevent further deterioration of the cylinder’s performance and potential damage to other system components.
– Contamination within the hydraulic cylinder can cause wear, damage to seals, and overall system inefficiencies. Signs of contamination include the presence of foreign particles, debris, or sludge in the hydraulic fluid or visible damage to seals and other internal components. Regular fluid analysis and maintenance practices should be implemented to prevent contamination and address any signs of contamination promptly.
8. Irregular Seal Wear:
– Hydraulic cylinder seals can wear over time due to friction, pressure, and operating conditions. Irregular seal wear patterns, such as uneven wear or excessive wear in specific areas, may indicate misalignment or improper installation. Monitoring the condition of the seals during regular maintenance can help identify potential issues and prevent premature seal failure.
It is important to address these common signs of wear or leakage promptly to prevent further damage, ensure the optimal performance of hydraulic cylinders, and maintain the overall efficiency and reliability of the hydraulic system. Regular inspection, maintenance, and timely repairs or replacements of damaged components are key to mitigating hydraulic cylinder issues and maximizing system longevity.
editor by CX 2023-10-17