Junfu is famous brand in front-end cylinders, offering an extensive catalogue from 5 to 100 tons with bespoke solutions. Designed for rear-end tippers and tippers trailers, CHINAMFG brand front-end telescopic cylinders are known for their durability, reliability in all conditions and value for money. We believe in delivering a solution that can rapidly and successfully meet your requirements in demanding industries such as transportation, construction and mining. With high payload and longer service intervals for increased operating time, CHINAMFG brand front-end cylinders are also environmentally friendly solutions with lower oil & fuel consumption.
FC telescopic front-end cylinders are primarily designed for straight headboard dump trucks with a capacity range of over 100 tons tipping weight. Our trunnion type FC cylinder is lightweight, strong, maintenance free and offers the most added stability to the tipper. The CHINAMFG brand FC tipping cylinders have earned reputation for their reliability and value for money over many years.
Designed for Dump Truck applications, FC series cylinder with 3-6 stages is capable of lifting more weight which in return allows trucks to be equipped with smaller cylinders reducing space and saving weight. This CHINAMFG series cylinder is mostly used in combination with a Straight Headboard Type and Trunnion Type Body Connection.
Workshop with advanced equipment:
Certificates: ISO9001, IATF 16949:2016, CE,etc.
Q1: How about your cylinders compared with HYVA cylinder ?
Our cylinders can replace HYVA cylinder well, with same technical details and mounting sizes
Q2: What’s your cylinder’s advantages ?
The cylinders are manufactured by advanced equipments and made under strictly quality control processing.
The steel is quenched and tempered and all raw materials are good quality from world famous companies.
Q3: When your company be established ?
Our company be established in 2002, professional manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders more than 20 years.
We had passed IATF 16949:2016 Quality control system, ISO9001, CE,etc.
Q4: How about the delivery time ?
15 days approximately.
Q5: How about the cylinder’s quality gurantee ?
|CE, ISO9001, IATF 16949:2016, SGS
Can single-acting hydraulic cylinders be used in agricultural machinery for specific tasks?
Yes, single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be used in agricultural machinery for specific tasks. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Agricultural machinery plays a crucial role in modern farming operations, increasing productivity and efficiency. Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are commonly employed in various agricultural equipment to perform specific tasks and functions.
Here are some examples of how single-acting hydraulic cylinders are used in agricultural machinery:
1. Lift Systems: Agricultural machinery often requires lifting capabilities to handle heavy loads such as bales, equipment attachments, or implements. Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are utilized in lifting systems to provide the necessary force for raising and lowering components. This enables efficient loading and unloading of materials and facilitates equipment adjustments.
2. Tilting and Pivoting Actions: Some agricultural tasks require tilting or pivoting actions to adjust the angle or position of equipment. Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be integrated into the machinery to enable controlled tilting or pivoting movements. For example, in a tillage implement, a hydraulic cylinder can be used to adjust the angle of the implement to optimize soil cultivation.
3. Hydraulic Brakes and Clutches: Agricultural machinery often utilizes hydraulic systems for braking and clutching actions. Single-acting hydraulic cylinders play a role in these systems by actuating hydraulic brakes or clutches, providing reliable and precise control over the machinery’s movement and operation.
4. Seed and Fertilizer Distribution: Hydraulic cylinders are employed in seed and fertilizer distribution systems to regulate the flow of materials. For example, in a seed drill, a single-acting hydraulic cylinder can control the opening and closing of seed tubes to ensure accurate seed placement at the desired depth.
5. Harvesting Equipment: Harvesting machinery, such as combine harvesters, often utilizes hydraulic systems for various functions. Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be found in these machines to control the movement of components like cutter bars, augers, and chutes, facilitating efficient harvesting operations.
6. Implement Adjustments: Agricultural implements, such as plows, harrows, and planters, often require adjustments to adapt to different soil conditions and crop types. Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be employed to adjust the height, depth, or angle of these implements, allowing farmers to optimize their performance and achieve desirable results.
It is important to note that while single-acting hydraulic cylinders are suitable for specific tasks in agricultural machinery, the selection of the appropriate cylinder type and configuration depends on factors such as the required force, stroke length, and operating conditions.
In summary, single-acting hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in agricultural machinery for specific tasks such as lifting, tilting, braking, clutching, material distribution, harvesting, and implement adjustments. Their ability to provide controlled force and movement makes them valuable components in enhancing the functionality and efficiency of agricultural equipment.
How does a single-acting hydraulic cylinder contribute to precise force control in heavy machinery?
A single-acting hydraulic cylinder plays a crucial role in achieving precise force control in heavy machinery. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Heavy machinery often requires accurate and controlled application of force for various operations, such as lifting, pushing, or pressing. Single-acting hydraulic cylinders offer several features that enable precise force control in heavy machinery. Here are some key points on how single-acting hydraulic cylinders contribute to precise force control:
1. Single-Direction Force: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders generate force in a single direction, typically the extension stroke. This characteristic allows for precise control over the force applied during the extension of the cylinder. By regulating the hydraulic pressure supplied to the cylinder, the force exerted can be precisely adjusted to match the requirements of the task at hand. This allows for fine-tuning and accurate force control in heavy machinery operations.
2. Pressure Regulation: The hydraulic system associated with a single-acting hydraulic cylinder allows for precise regulation of hydraulic pressure. Pressure control valves, such as flow control valves or pressure relief valves, can be incorporated into the hydraulic circuit to manage the pressure supplied to the cylinder. These valves enable operators to adjust the hydraulic pressure according to the desired force requirements, ensuring precise force control during operation.
3. Load-Sensing Systems: In some advanced heavy machinery applications, load-sensing systems can be integrated with single-acting hydraulic cylinders to achieve precise force control. Load-sensing systems measure the load or resistance encountered by the cylinder and adjust the hydraulic pressure accordingly to maintain a consistent force. This real-time feedback mechanism ensures that the force remains constant, even when the load or resistance changes, resulting in precise force control throughout the operation.
4. Force Feedback: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with force feedback mechanisms to provide operators with information about the force being exerted. Load cells or pressure transducers can be installed to measure the force at the cylinder or at specific points in the machinery. This feedback allows operators to monitor and adjust the force output, ensuring precise control and preventing excessive or insufficient force application.
5. Control Systems: In modern heavy machinery, single-acting hydraulic cylinders can be integrated into sophisticated control systems. These control systems utilize sensors, actuators, and electronic controls to monitor and regulate the force exerted by the cylinders. By employing algorithms and feedback loops, the control systems can achieve precise force control, enabling the machinery to perform complex tasks with accuracy and repeatability.
6. Proportional Valves: Proportional valves are often used in conjunction with single-acting hydraulic cylinders to achieve precise force control. These valves allow for continuously variable control of the hydraulic flow and pressure, enabling fine adjustments in force output. Proportional valves offer high responsiveness and accuracy, making them suitable for applications where precise force control is required.
It is important to design and configure the hydraulic system and control mechanisms in heavy machinery carefully. Factors such as load requirements, speed, system dynamics, and safety considerations need to be taken into account to achieve optimal force control.
In summary, single-acting hydraulic cylinders contribute to precise force control in heavy machinery through their single-direction force generation, pressure regulation capabilities, integration with load-sensing systems, force feedback mechanisms, utilization within control systems, and the use of proportional valves. These features enable operators to achieve accurate and controlled force application, resulting in precise force control in heavy machinery operations.
What is a single-acting hydraulic cylinder and how does it operate?
A single-acting hydraulic cylinder is a type of hydraulic cylinder that operates in one direction, utilizing hydraulic pressure to exert force in the extending stroke. Here’s a detailed explanation:
1. Construction: A single-acting hydraulic cylinder consists of a cylindrical barrel, a piston, a piston rod, and a single hydraulic port. The cylinder barrel houses the piston, which divides the cylinder into two chambers: the pressure chamber and the return chamber. The piston rod is connected to one end of the piston and extends outside the cylinder. The hydraulic port is located at the base of the cylinder and is connected to a hydraulic power source.
2. Operation: When hydraulic fluid is supplied to the pressure chamber through the hydraulic port, it exerts pressure on the piston, causing the piston to move in the extending stroke. This movement pushes the piston rod outward, generating force at the end of the rod. The force generated by the hydraulic pressure can be used to perform various tasks, such as lifting, pushing, or holding objects.
3. Return Stroke: Unlike double-acting hydraulic cylinders that can generate force in both directions, single-acting cylinders rely on external forces or mechanisms for the return stroke. When the hydraulic pressure is released or redirected, the piston is pushed back to its original position by external forces, such as gravity or springs. This return stroke is passive and does not generate force.
4. Applications: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in applications where force is required in one direction only, and the return stroke can be accomplished by external means. Some common applications include lifting equipment, dump trucks, hydraulic jacks, and certain types of industrial machinery.
5. Advantages: Single-acting hydraulic cylinders have a simpler design compared to double-acting cylinders, which typically means they are more cost-effective and easier to maintain. They are also well-suited for applications where the return stroke can be accomplished by external forces, eliminating the need for additional hydraulic components.
6. Limitations: The main limitation of single-acting hydraulic cylinders is their inability to generate force in the retracting stroke. This restricts their use in applications that require bidirectional force or precise control over both extending and retracting movements.
In summary, a single-acting hydraulic cylinder operates by utilizing hydraulic pressure to generate force in the extending stroke. It consists of a barrel, piston, piston rod, and a single hydraulic port. While they have certain limitations, single-acting cylinders are cost-effective and suitable for applications where force is required in one direction and the return stroke can be achieved by external means.
editor by CX 2023-10-26